W210 E55 £127k New??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No...it doesn't even have Comand.

It does look as it has sat nav though but not comand
Back to the car,there not chance it cost anywhere near that.Very poor spec,not even parking sensors

Is idea the best place to photograph a car you want to sell?

I reckon it's a deliberate attempt at attention seeking in the advert ;)

Just looks like another tired rusty pre-facelift E55 saloon. Not exactly well specced and with added moss on the outside badges, missing chrome from the under bonnet ones and a wonky/bent grille to finish it off :D

Two-tone silver miss matched resprayed panels and approaching 100k miles.

It also looks like the engine mounts have collapsed or maybe the cover isn't fitted right - certainly doesn't look straight under the bonnet..

(I think that's fair considering the advert is seriously misleading and incorrect :D) :fail

Amusing reply to the question on the ad "i used to own auto quake.com and a "Xonda".

Oh well, I better snap up your E55 then.

The first picture was lifted straight from a 70s, ahem, action movie by the looks of it.

It's also interesting to note that the pictures were in the Tesco car park at Earls Court, London, some 150 miles away from the car's supposed location in Axminster..

Claims in the opening description that the car has been in the family for 12 years and then in answer to a question says it has been in the family 7 or 8 years!

Can't believe this is at over 5k, must be worth 2.5k at least.

This is crazy, at this rate of bidding its bordering onto E55 Kompressor territory. Albeit most probably the bottom end of the w211 market but a Kompressor non the less.

Some fool has too much money if they buy that over 2.500 pounds it's a preface lift w210
And the so call fully loaded car is NOT fully loaded

Missing so much I couldn't be bothered to type the list .....,.

The high bidder has 100% of his bids with this seller only.

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 2
Items bid on: 1
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months):

Bidding is very strange on this.

Hovering around under a couple of grand then a couple of newbies bump it up to over five yesterday.

No shilling going on here then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom