W210 fuel pipe clip part No

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coneybiller

Car
'06 W211 E320CDI OM648
As the title says really. Mines broken, which allowed the pipe to come adrift and rub on the belt, causing a bad leak!

Its the clip underneath the HP fuel pump that holds the 2 clear plastic fuel pipes. It's a 2002 W210 320cdi.

WDB2102262X085962

Cheers

Ben

there are some on ebay by a merc dealer,i purchased 2 but they come undone easy

There are two clips you need. They cost c. £1.60 each from MB.

Can get you the part number tomorrow. They're the most recent OEM parts I've bought.

Yea didn't think they were expensive, just wanted the proper MB part. I have a new pipe sat on my table ready to be fitted. I was going to fit it without the clip, but decided against it as I'll be back to square 1 in no time! If someone can give me the part number, that would be great! :)

Also on another note, what's it like to fit? HP pump off?
I've abandoned my fan cowling after having it off about 3 time in a month. So that's 1 less thing to get in the way!

Yea didn't think they were expensive, just wanted the proper MB part. I have a new pipe sat on my table ready to be fitted. I was going to fit it without the clip, but decided against it as I'll be back to square 1 in no time! If someone can give me the part number, that would be great! :)

Also on another note, what's it like to fit? HP pump off?
I've abandoned my fan cowling after having it off about 3 time in a month. So that's 1 less thing to get in the way!
i removed the hp pump to fit them,after the 3rd time of removing it to fit the clips which kept springing open i used a cable tie to hold the pipes.

This one? If so, it's A6110781241

s-l1600.jpg

That looks correct, although I can only tell, if you place it under my fingers while I close my eyes and contort my wrist and hand bones into an awkward angle!:doh:

Someone said there's 2 of them? But I can only "feel" 1?

That looks correct, although I can only tell, if you place it under my fingers while I close my eyes and contort my wrist and hand bones into an awkward angle!:doh:

Someone said there's 2 of them? But I can only "feel" 1?

Yes there are 2 of them, should be able to fit them with the pump on the car, they go brittle over time and fall to bits when you touch them.

Yes the front clip that holds the pipes in doesn't appear to be there! Whereabouts is the 2nd clip then? As said I can only feel 1? Are they just a push fit?

Just ordered 2 of those clips with the above mentioned part number. Paid a bit more via eBay, but should be here by Thursday so not too bad.
In the mean time, I'm stuck with driving the mrs Peugeot 206 1.4 on my 150 mile round trip to work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom