W210 Painted Door Handles - Any Colour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't think you get them Stateside, but that's exactly the suspension that Citroen cars use for all their medium and upper ranges.

Works very well.

Does yours settle down or does it have an anti sink valve, and how long are the suspension spheres designed to last?

It would be interesting to see pics of how the rams mount into the suspension componets.

The anti-sink valve is what a hydraulic "dump" is. Basically, the hydraulic cylinders mounts to a heim joint which bolts up to where the stock shock was. I had to cut the diameter of the shock tower a little larger to fit the cylinder through. As simple as that (somewhat). The car uses the exact same principle as the Citroens, except I have four wheel motion, and control of each side of the car as well (if I have a fat passenger, I can raise his side of the car higher to compensate :p).

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

I have them fitted to mine aswell.

The handles are avaible from your dealership

So what did you do about the I/Rs? Did you have those painted yourself?

Yes mate, almost anyone can do it as long as you take your time! eg keep your car off the road for a couple of days to get a perfect finish

I want some colour coded handles for my w210 in brilliant silver
How much would it cost in total?
Is it impossible to have them painted properly ?

Is it impossible to have them painted properly ?

Not impossible at all, As long as the chrome strip is well masked, because you wouldnt want any paint on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom