W210 salvage parts, expensive ones too

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just bought the heater matrix for £12!!

Think this is a good price!!:D

He is seling a key fob presuming for his W210 but i thought these adds where miss leading (not this one is as he dont mention it) but MB cant reprogram them to other cars, so why is it then they always get bidded on ? Do people not no this fact ?

Last edited:
He is seling a key fob presuming for his W210 but i thought these adds where miss leading (not this one is as he dont mention it) but MB cant reprogram them to other cars, so why is it then they always get bidded on ?
Because people don't know that - or they like to have a better key for throwing into the pot at parties:D :D :devil:

I guess one good use for buying them off ebay is for the shell if ure one has alot of scratches or a worn out shell and then swap the shells or can that not be done either

Because people don't know that - or they like to have a better key for throwing into the pot at parties:D :D :devil:

I threw my key in the pot at a party once. Got my wife back. :crazy: :D

(and I am soooo pleased - he said hurridly :bannana: )

It must have been an expensive key then.;)

(just helping you out there Steve)

It must have been an expensive key then.;)

(just helping you out there Steve)

lol - Shows Carol can spot a good key too ;) :D

Back on topic:eek:

Met the guy when I picked up the heater and aircon matrix, and he seemed like a nice bloke.

Pretty smart new Rangie Sport, so the breaking business must pay well!

Does anyone know if the power steering rack would fit mine? Is it a standard fit across the range (4x4 excepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom