W211 E55 Standard wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lopes80

Car
W211 E55
As per title.

Dont need tyres and they can be kerbed.

Thanks

As per title.

Thanks

Hello Paul,

I'm in the process of fitting some 19" AMG III's to replace my 18" AMG III''s (the wheels on my profile photos).

I haven't decided what to do with the 18's yet - I just thought I'd let you know, as a heads up, to see if they were at least the right style.

Vague I know, but..............

lopes80 said:
As per title.

Thanks

You selling your BBS?

Actually you even told me they would look good on mine!!!!! Lol

I will attempt to sell the car as is next month. If it doesn't sell I will revert back to standard parts. So yes the wheels and all the upgraded parts will be sold.

When I say standard wheels I mean the 5 double spoke ones.

Thanks

Paul

lopes80 said:
I will attempt to sell the car as is next month. If it doesn't sell I will revert back to standard parts. So yes the wheels and all the upgraded parts will be sold.

When I say standard wheels I mean the 5 double spoke ones.

Thanks

Paul

If you have misplaced any parts let me know I may have it sitting around in the garage

JohnEBoy said:
What car are you planning on next Paul, if at all?

I don't think he even drives it, I would even bet the last time he drove it was at Trax in September :)

I get the feeling his attention is firmly on his mental evo V, I saw it for the 2nd time at EMP the other week where they were attempting to get the noise below 130db!

hi lopes80 i have same steal wheels and tyres and hub caps you can have for £80

What car are you planning on next Paul, if at all?

GTR or 997 but not for a year or so.

I don't think he even drives it, I would even bet the last time he drove it was at Trax in September :)

I get the feeling his attention is firmly on his mental evo V, I saw it for the 2nd time at EMP the other week where they were attempting to get the noise below 130db!

Paul you know me well!

Lol its done 6 miles after that trax weekend.

Yes my attention is on the Evo at the moment, we doing sprint series next year along with track days so looking forward to that, had to get that noise down tho tooooo loud lol.

:confused:

Not sure they would fit an W211 E55K AMG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom