W211 E63 AMG future classic than?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, reason I asked is that I may be putting mine up for sale to buy a Porsche pdk or a C7 RS6. However the price would be 20k fixed. But mine is immaculate throughout, under dealer warranty which is rare now, and only covered 36k. Just throwing it out there but not to worry if not.

Ok, reason I asked is that I may be putting mine up for sale to buy a Porsche pdk or a C7 RS6. However the price would be 20k fixed. But mine is immaculate throughout, under dealer warranty which is rare now, and only covered 36k. Just throwing it out there but not to worry if not.

Sell me it, PM me specs/pics if you wish

only issue is you'll obviously not take my car in PX :D

This site does not seem to identify w210 e55's and W211 e55k models. Or I'm just using it wrong. I just wonder how many w210 e55's remain
Good point. I've only seen one other E55K by chance (ie. excluding at an event). I see it passing by daily through the office window, but never when out and about. Must be a good few still around though?

What kind of range are you getting then mate? How much to fill the tank? Im used to paying £100 for the diesel,

will give the brakes a good check when i go to view!

Perfect re the tyres, i already have a set of winters ready for next year then :thumb:

I get around 220 miles a tank I would say. I always understood the E63 to be worse but if 240 is attainable, I guess they are better. E55K does have another 90nm of torques though.

Don't forget - you should be putting in 98RON/99RON which is closer to diesel than 95RON!

That's the E55K standard tyre size mind - not sure on E63. However, if you go to say www.blackcircles.com and put in an E63 number plate - it will tell you the standard sizes.

Thats strange, how do i turn it on? ive probably not made enough posts!!!

Ill Pm you my email if it lets me!

You only need 30.

I sent you a test one successfully...

I get around 220 miles a tank I would say. I always understood the E63 to be worse but if 240 is attainable, I guess they are better. E55K does have another 90nm of torques though.

Don't forget - you should be putting in 98RON/99RON which is closer to diesel than 95RON!

That's the E55K standard tyre size mind - not sure on E63. However, if you go to say www.blackcircles.com and put in an E63 number plate - it will tell you the standard sizes.

I can get away with 150miles a week one week and then 100 miles the next week depends where i am for work! so if i can stretch to a tank over nearly 2 weeks id be happy.

Yeah i did wonder if these would need 99ron, that answers that question.

Whats normal service schedule for these cars guys? Ive just got it through for the one im looking at and can only see 3 services unless hes missed a page? (ive just asked!)

When are the belts due as i cant see any mention of these on there yet so possible big job imminent?

Im used to subarus and evos that need servicing every other full moon so what is the norm?

This car (2007) has had:
Early 2009 - 20k miles - Engine oil, air cleaner, combination filter, (Whats this?) and brake fluid
late 2010 - 31k miles - Engine oil service
Mid 2013 (last service) 45,500 Miles, Engine Oil, auto trans oil, brake fluid, spark plugs, air cleaner

All at mercedes garages. Seem ok or is there anything that stands out?

Now on 52000 and have asked when it showing as next service due, what is this likely to need?

Well I bought mine last year at 55k miles also a 2007 and mines needed a Service which was £600 can't remember what service it was and what it needed.

Also had to get the brakes done Front Disc's and pads all round which was over £2k

now I'm due another service in about 2k miles

10k or 12 months which ever comes 1st. Car is chain driven so poly belt is checked every 24 months I believe.

Thanks mate, so based on 15500 this one im looking at is out, but not by too far! I would say they have stuck to mileage allowance instead of yearly due to relatively low useage at 7.5k a year.

Well I bought mine last year at 55k miles also a 2007 and mines needed a Service which was £600 can't remember what service it was and what it needed.

Also had to get the brakes done Front Disc's and pads all round which was over £2k

now I'm due another service in about 2k miles

Thanks for the heads up i have asked for them to let me know when it is next due! And what it needs!

10k or 12 months which ever comes 1st. Car is chain driven so poly belt is checked every 24 months I believe.

Chain driven so "shouldnt" have to worry about this being changed?

Shucks...And here I am thinking to myself I must be the only one out there with 37k on the clock and a Tier 1 warranty:thumb:

Shucks...And here I am thinking to myself I must be the only one out there with 37k on the clock and a Tier 1 warranty:thumb:

Ha ha ha it's a rare thing but also a small world ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom