W211 E63 steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AngryDog

Car
E60 M5
I have been looking for one of these but cannot seem to find any with the paddles. Any ideas where best to look? I tried eBay.de but none of them seem to have the paddles.

Cheers.

Why not get your current one custom trimmed? Jack @.Royal Steering wheels is good

I want the paddles. Mine just has the push buttons.

Just take the buttons out, and buy and refit the paddles, lots of people here have done this little change over.
Need the wheel off and airbag out, Subject to age of car you have, I recall you may have to swap the internals of the buttons to the paddles, all do able, later cars were a straight swap. You will have to dremel out the original hole a little to cater for the paddles, but thats easy. The most awkward thing I found was refitting the retaining screw, think from memory it had to be cut down in length to facilitate the paddle fitment.
Best of luck with it.

It's easier if I buy one - I would end up knackering the wheel.

Bit of patience mate, just keep looking on Ebay.de one will come up!

E63, CLS63, SL63 , all will fit

as yours is 805 build it should be a straight swap

Not sure where you're looking but these guys always have ones like this...

Mercedes SL55 R230 CLS55 CLK63 W209 E55 W211 AMG Steering Wheel # 20946033039E37 | eBay

They're not in Sweden as they claim, actually somewhere in eastern europe but plenty on the UK forums have bought from them, myself included.

I got the 63PP version with alcantara grips and it is the single best mod I did to my car as the original lumpy thin rimmed wheel ruined the experience for me. Seems expensive but given it's the direct contact you have with your car it can make all the difference.

Cheers for the link.

I've seen some flat bottomed ones, are these available anywhere?

Cheers for the link.

I've seen some flat bottomed ones, are these available anywhere?

Think the 'proper' flat bottomed ones are from the Black Series CLK and are seriously expensive, most you'll see are retrims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom