W211 seats?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
One thing if not my favorite is the seats in the E55. Are they purposely made only for the 55 or are they across the w211 range. I don't have the dynamic feature on mine but do have the heat and ventilated option. I find the seats so comfortable.

Are the massage and dynamic seats really that good?

Do some have dynamic without the massage and the other way round.

Cheers

One thing if not my favorite is the seats in the E55. Are they purposely made only for the 55 or are they across the w211 range. I don't have the dynamic feature on mine but do have the heat and ventilated option. I find the seats so comfortable.

Are the massage and dynamic seats really that good?

Do some have dynamic without the massage and the other way round.

Cheers

I believe the CLS55 seats are the same but I'm ready to be corrected. The CLS55 I drove appeared to have the same seats as my E55.:D

The dynamic seats are a rather nice option to have, but not having them wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. If you have dynamic seats, they are massage seats also.
Look for Option 433 and 434 in your datacard if you have them

Yeah I don't have them thanks for the pointers AMGeed.

Did you test drive the Cls55 before you purchased your E55.

I have read the active bolsters play up and stop working causing the seats to become uncomfortable. Seats in my car are the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a car. What you don't have you don't miss I suppose lol.

massage is a gimmick, but the dynamic is pretty good, the Mrs like them as it stops her getting thrown around!

they are specific to the E55, CLS fronts are also the same.

massage is a gimmick, but the dynamic is pretty good, the Mrs like them as it stops her getting thrown around!

they are specific to the E55, CLS fronts are also the same.

I'll leave the throwing around for the bedroom lol. Haven't got no choice don't have dynamic seats :dk:

Did you test drive the Cls55 before you purchased your E55.

No I already had my E55 when I was given the opportunity to drive another members mad 700+bhp Weistec supercharged CLS up a drag strip.

I have read the active bolsters play up and stop working causing the seats to become uncomfortable. Seats in my car are the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a car. What you don't have you don't miss I suppose lol.

Never had a problem with the bolsters but the massage seats sometimes play up. As Alps mentioned, the bolsters do work well and really grip you in the seat if you are cornering hard. As you say, if you haven't had them you'll not miss them.:D

No I already had my E55 when I was given the opportunity to drive another members mad 700+bhp Weistec supercharged CLS up a drag strip.

Never had a problem with the bolsters but the massage seats sometimes play up. As Alps mentioned, the bolsters do work well and really grip you in the seat if you are cornering hard. As you say, if you haven't had them you'll not miss them.:D

Like yours the bolsters in my car are in good condition I do have a play now and then to get the lumber support tight but prefer the less so pinned in feel when cruising along.

I have noticed with a few threads the dynamic option plays up and the seats becoming not so comfortable.

Less to go wrong if haven't got them also .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom