W211 tv tuner need help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex500lv

Car
W211 E500
Hi to all
I just install tv tuner. :fail
Now i have problem. :dk:No picture on comand display only sound from tv channel :devil:
I checked AUX in tv tuner and its working fine. I change 2 antenna amplifiers with tv support.:wallbash:
Also i found that on RIGHT amplifier have only 2 wires but also have space for one. Also on rear window i found place were it's wire can be soldered
Maybe this is problem ?:confused:

Thanks to ALL

Did you connect the video cable from the TV tuner to the green fakra on the back of COMAND (it isn't on some of the COMANDs)

(I know you said you checked AUX in TV tuner, but you didn't say you checked it with a composite video feed too)

Do you see the TV menu (that comes from the TV tuner), and is the video standard set correct for your country.

If all of that is OK, then you probably have bad TV signal. But we don't know what country you are in. If you look at the antenna amps you have bought, do the wires in the metal connectors match the wires on the connector

Cheers

R

Last edited:
Did you connect the video cable from the TV tuner to the green fakra on the back of COMAND (it isn't on some of the COMANDs)

(I know you said you checked AUX in TV tuner, but you didn't say you checked it with a composite video feed too)

Do you see the TV menu (that comes from the TV tuner), and is the video standard set correct for your country.

If all of that is OK, then you probably have bad TV signal. But we don't know what country you are in. If you look at the antenna amps you have bought, do the wires in the metal connectors match the wires on the connector

Cheers

R
Yes video signal via aux working fine I can see video output on comand's screen. Menu from TV tuner also working. Later I'll post pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom