W213 - Anyone found some strange things with new Comand NTG 5.5 sat nav?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MichaelK

Car
E350D (W213)
I have updated to the latest UK maps on my new E350. Lots of strange things but one REALLY annoying one. When you get to a junction I am told keep left to turn right and vis versa. It also shows in the lane indicators in the screens. So, "take the right hand Lane and then take the first exit on the roundabout ". Really not helpful !!

Last week driving down to Londo on the M1, it was telling me to exit at 4 junctions and then re-enter the M1 again on the other side of the roundabout, strange. But it was ok when I drove back the next day

MichaelK, I see you're from Surrey like me. Do you ever travel to or via New Malden? According to the latest update that's "New Modern" :crazy:

colly54 said:
MichaelK, I see you're from Surrey like me. Do you ever travel to or via New Malden? According to the latest update that's "New Modern" :crazy:

I do get told to "take the exit towards brackets Reigat brackets". I also get told to keep left at Reigat hill then turn right! That really upsets everyone else lol.

I get similar problems, like when travelling north on the M25 when south of the Dartford Tunnel, the road becomes the A282, then you get a bizarre instruction to "Keep left onto the A282" when in fact the" keep left" and the associated graphic they show you is inviting you to turn off! This looks like a right-hand drive/left-hand drive problem, but there are loads of others.

My sat nav does very similar things.. have hen it's working and not just a blank screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom