W215 CL55 AMG quad exhausts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BillyW124

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E320 coupe, W211 E320 V6 CDI, W211 E63 V8 AMG, R129 SL 280 V6, W215 CL 600 V12 Bi Turbo.
Complete original system up untill the centre where down pipes meet.

This is a spare set i have. The other set is fitted to my CL V12 Bi turb as per pic to show you how it can look. Great mod and will work nicely if you have an AMG rear bumper. I can sell the bumper pictured if needed as i have replaced that with a CL55 bumper as im quite particular. As you can see regardless they look great with the standard AMG bumper.

Quads will fit all w215 CL models

£400 for the quad exhausts and Rear AMG bumper £300.

Ta Billy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-01-14-07-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-01-14-07-32.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hi could you send me more pics of the the exhaust and bumper.

In terms of fitting is it relatively straight forward? I have a CL500 2006 W215.

Hi could you send me more pics of the the exhaust and bumper.

In terms of fitting is it relatively straight forward? I have a CL500 2006 W215.

Sorry for the late response, the exhausts are at my fitters place and need to collect them next weekend. I will post pics up when they are with me.

In terms of fitting its really straight forward. The pipe work is virtually indentical. on 500/600/55/65 you would just need to decide at what point on your original pipes you want to weld the new boxes on.

Billy I still want this car so bad lol

Sorry for the late response, the exhausts are at my fitters place and need to collect them next weekend. I will post pics up when they are with me.

In terms of fitting its really straight forward. The pipe work is virtually indentical. on 500/600/55/65 you would just need to decide at what point on your original pipes you want to weld the new boxes on.

Thanks,

Who made the system? or is this a genuine AMG system?

Billy I still want this car so bad lol

Hello mate! how are ya.

Make me an offer i cant refuse! :bannana:

Bought it in Oct last year @ 62,852 miles. Currently just a little over 65k. Most of that mileage was covered by my trip to Stuttgart in November. I don't use it much apart from preserve this beast.

Since October i have spent a whopping amount to make sure its up to speed including but not limited to a full respray (didnt really need it), two coil packs and ignition module, 19inch AMG split rims.

In addtition, here it is with the CL 65/55 rear bumper to compliment the quads. couldnt be happier with this mod. Taking it out tonight to meet some lads and go for a cruise. Cannot wait.

Attachments

• IMAG4206.jpg
    IMAG4206.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Oh its a completely original AMG system.

Great thanks.

Funny enough I am down south this weekend. Having some work done to the ABC System. Where are you based?

Hello mate! how are ya.

Make me an offer i cant refuse! :bannana:

Bought it in Oct last year @ 62,852 miles. Currently just a little over 65k. Most of that mileage was covered by my trip to Stuttgart in November. I don't use it much apart from preserve this beast.

I'm good man, you? Any luck on selling the 63?

And i'd love it but atm the cosworth is taking every penny I have :(

I remember seeing it for sale via sovereign I think before you bought it? Stunning

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom