W447 Compact Sport 119 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
found port it is tucked right up behind wiring on mine rhs corner as per picture

So how do you get the exterior mirrors to auto fold?

So how do you get the exterior mirrors to auto fold?

I'd love to know this too it'd be great if they folded when I locked the car I'd also love the windows to go up too :D

I'd love to know this too it'd be great if they folded when I locked the car I'd also love the windows to go up too :D
My windows go up/down with key fob (factory option fitted parts )

FZ8 Convenience opening and closing w. IR remote ctrl

Nice truck KoFiddee.
Got 116 coming end of September, steptronic, Intelligent Led lighting. Tailgate, blacked out windows, collision.etc etc. Tried the 119. WOW! is all I can say....But went sensible and had a 116. Van Style do loads of bits which are extremely good quality and will be ordering bits for my W447. Be interesting to follow your threads. Mine is coming with foldable mirrors so will be interesting in hold to fold in mirrors with the key. I paid extra to have windows open/close off key. Also when you stop and press brake pedal down quickly the brake will hold until you drive off without having to use the handbrake....the cars have it but they have a dashboard read out saying hold were as the vans do not I believe. One of the Merc reps said they were told not to use it on a gradient over 40 degrees when they were on a 4 wheel drive day. cheers.
NICEIC Sparky as well.

Nice truck KoFiddee.
Got 116 coming end of September, steptronic, Intelligent Led lighting. Tailgate, blacked out windows, collision.etc etc. Tried the 119. WOW! is all I can say....But went sensible and had a 116. Van Style do loads of bits which are extremely good quality and will be ordering bits for my W447. Be interesting to follow your threads. Mine is coming with foldable mirrors so will be interesting in hold to fold in mirrors with the key. I paid extra to have windows open/close off key. Also when you stop and press brake pedal down quickly the brake will hold until you drive off without having to use the handbrake....the cars have it but they have a dashboard read out saying hold were as the vans do not I believe. One of the Merc reps said they were told not to use it on a gradient over 40 degrees when they were on a 4 wheel drive day. cheers.
NICEIC Sparky as well.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your new toy.

I was looking forward to the 'Hold' function but there isn't one. (Had it on last 2 cars B & E Class) seems strange that they don't fit the Vito's with the Hold function. How hard can it be?

Ant.

Nice truck KoFiddee.
NICEIC Sparky as well.
Welcome
hill assist standard on vito I believe (definitely on manual box)

My windows go up/down with key fob (factory option fitted parts )

FZ8 Convenience opening and closing w. IR remote ctrl

Bugger yet another option I didn't know about :doh: never mind over all I'm very very impressed towed the caravan last weekend hardly knew it was there effortless and loads of room for dog and kids bikes etc etc. I still haven't tried the auto parking :nervous: but the led lights still astound me how good they are, just around town I'm getting 31mpg without taking it easy and the only decent run I've done circa 120 miles I got 40mpg :eek: so very impressed up to now although I'm glad I opted for the larger fuel tank

Bugger yet another option I didn't know about :doh: never mind over all I'm very very impressed towed the caravan last weekend hardly knew it was there effortless and loads of room for dog and kids bikes etc etc. I still haven't tried the auto parking :nervous: but the led lights still astound me how good they are, just around town I'm getting 31mpg without taking it easy and the only decent run I've done circa 120 miles I got 40mpg :eek: so very impressed up to now although I'm glad I opted for the larger fuel tank

Yes. Towing amazing. I've been landscaping the last two weeks. Towing ifor Williams tipping trailer full of sub base, grit sant etc. It's effortless towing.

Booked in for a remap to 190 BHP at Carlisle and asked for a price for a headlamp conversion to the ILS.

I know I was silly ordering the bog standard Vito but with a little work I'll get it just the way I want.

Ant. :bannana:

big tank yes I averaged 41 mpg on a run down south! Auto parking is good LED are off the hook awesome! cornering lights great too

Yes. Towing amazing. I've been landscaping the last two weeks. Towing ifor Williams tipping trailer full of sub base, grit sant etc. It's effortless towing.

Booked in for a remap to 190 BHP at Carlisle and asked for a price for a headlamp conversion to the ILS.

I know I was silly ordering the bog standard Vito but with a little work I'll get it just the way I want.

Ant. :bannana:

I guess the ILS conversion will not be a cheap aftermarket addition

remap already? :D

I guess the ILS conversion will not be a cheap aftermarket addition

remap already? :D

Yes, I would have opted for ILS but my Vito was from stock (hence £159 per month) so couldn't add any factory options.

136bhp already (114Cdi) so 190bhp will be most enjoyable.

Yours looks amazing. :thumb:

big tank yes I averaged 41 mpg on a run down south! Auto parking is good LED are off the hook awesome! cornering lights great too

41mpg lol , the best I've had out of it was 28mpg. ..

Bulkhead rattle is annoying I think it is the gauge of the actual thing being to small
compared to W639 construction.
Reported to dealer they have witnessed it they are going to contact Merc
so panel van owners report to your local dealers so we all get eventually a recall fix..

I told you!lol

I can get 41 mpg around 604 miles per tank (large tank)
which is what my w639(so does ad blue and stop start actually save anything) did however driving the way it should be driven
low/mid 30's

the gauge goes down before I have even left the petrol station forecourt LoL

First long run in mines tomorrow Glasgow to Leeds see how it gets on not drove it since I got it was away in my other van got rear floor mats boot liner tray and seat covers from MB yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom