W447 Compact Sport 119 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First long run in mines tomorrow Glasgow to Leeds see how it gets on not drove it since I got it was away in my other van got rear floor mats boot liner tray and seat covers from MB yesterday

You're welcome to stop for a cuppa at Gretna if it suits. :thumb:

Ant.

Thanks Ant I never seen you reply till this evening I love a wee stop at Gretna at the Retail Place Gateway I think it's called How's your Vito ? Is it mapped yet ?
I think the 190 bhp in mine is ok for a crew cab averaged 36 on my run today
PS I will get that cuppa on the way home next week lol

Cheers Alec

Thanks Ant I never seen you reply till this evening I love a wee stop at Gretna at the Retail Place Gateway I think it's called How's your Vito ? Is it mapped yet ?
I think the 190 bhp in mine is ok for a crew cab averaged 36 on my run today
PS I will get that cuppa on the way home next week lol

Cheers Alec

Hi Alec,

Wow, yes, Gretna Outlet Village is a mere 3 miles from our house. You're more than welcome anytime. I'm always working local if not at home in workshop.

Loving my new van. Took it in for a recall last Friday. Something to do with the brake fluid bottle mount. I was only there 10 minutes. They said it was another Vito recall where nothing actually needed to be done. :dk:

Price for full Headlamp conversion to ILS is £2460.00 I DON'T think I'll be having it done in a hurry. Re-map not done yet. It'll probably wait now until I'm off at Xmas.

How was your journey today? Effortless? Still happy with the van?

Ant. :thumb:

£2,500.00 that's a bit steep I must say the lights are superb almost as good as my 507 lights
Yes the run was good all clear roads for a change Van is really smooth even loaded with all my tools and site box I'm up and down this road all year long so the Van has to be comfy lol

If you've got ILS on yours then you're not welcome here!!! :doh:

Hehe. Catch ya soon buddy. :thumb:

Need to put the foot down passing Gretna then lol

Cheers Ant

More pictures soon rear bumper protector now fitted gonna line it out with matte black palight (arrived at last ) like my previous van w639 thread.

code mirrors to auto fold/ enable other menus using DTS Monaco and my SD connect C4

Hi Guys has anyone bought decent front seat covers for the new Vitos yet I bought a set from Merc and they ar crap they don't seem to fit I've got VW seat covers on my Crafter and Caddy and they are Brilliant
Thanks Alec

Hi Guys has anyone bought decent front seat covers for the new Vitos yet I bought a set from Merc and they ar crap they don't seem to fit I've got VW seat covers on my Crafter and Caddy and they are Brilliant
Thanks Alec

Same here. They wasn't cheap either. The drivers seat cover is too small so you can never push ya bum back into the seat back because the cover arcs like a hammock. :wallbash:

The passenger bench is impossible to keep in posision neatly.

I'm even considering taking them off and going back to work overalls. :eek:

Merc's parts and accessories are pants compared to Vw they are really missing a trick on goodies for these vans my mates have T5 Sportlne Vans and spend loads on stuff

But I still would not want a Transporter

bumper protector now fitted

24ootuq.jpg

DAB Fitted

No more crappy 693/ 909 and 1053/1089 MW sport on the radio:thumb:
23vby0.jpg

2q9jihv.jpg

job for the weekend

Audio 15 Dab via usb

Back of Audio 15 (not my actual unit but same as fitted)

no usb connection All Fakra so a bit of messing to sort pass through to retain original usb socket

what a tiny unit this is made by Alpine part number RY-2540

343q9ub.jpg

Got the rattling bulkhead sorted by my dealership silence aah nice

Do you guys have a light in the glove box?
mine was missed even though I got interior lighting pack
was fitted same time as bulkhead was done I changed lamp put Led in it
nicer less heat also

Guys my new van 119 Sport is great love it but my fuel consumption is terrible on 24-25, reading the post some of you are getting alot more but mines booked into the local deal which is newport. As normal they were not interested in my problem and took a bit of badgering to get it booked in to check it, what seems to be the normal real life MPG for these as I am getting to 260 miles and need to refuel???

Guys my new van 119 Sport is great love it but my fuel consumption is terrible on 24-25, reading the post some of you are getting alot more but mines booked into the local deal which is newport. As normal they were not interested in my problem and took a bit of badgering to get it booked in to check it, what seems to be the normal real life MPG for these as I am getting to 260 miles and need to refuel???

I get 27 to 28mpg out of mine .

I've been getting 26 mpg in mine but it has been carrying stuff most of the time

I got 136mpg in mine from Gretna to Manchester but that's because it's mostly down hill. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom