W447 Compact Sport 119 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got 136mpg in mine from Gretna to Manchester but that's because it's mostly down hill. :D

136mph or MPG??!! Lol :devil:

So no where near the 47mpg, sounds like typical Mercedes never get any where near the quoted mpg

Guys my new van 119 Sport is great love it but my fuel consumption is terrible on 24-25, reading the post some of you are getting alot more but mines booked into the local deal which is newport. As normal they were not interested in my problem and took a bit of badgering to get it booked in to check it, what seems to be the normal real life MPG for these as I am getting to 260 miles and need to refuel???

Standard tank?

47 mpg no chance not sure if it you can drive it slow at all just buzz from the power the vans have (meant to be driven hard LoL).

Has anyone tried eco mode (reverts to comfort every time you switch off ignition) so forget to engage it again might try eco on a run and check fuel consumptions

Standard tank?? Does this mean that they do a larger one as not made aware of this when buying

Standard tank?? Does this mean that they do a larger one as not made aware of this when buying

Yes you can get a bigger tank as an option, mines showing 37mpg mainly motorways @ 70-80ish giving circa 530 miles until the fuel light comes on around town it's about 28-30 getting around 430 miles costs £70ish to fill. 3500 miles done now and I'm halfway through the adblue so I'll see where I get before I need a refill, does anyone know the size of the adblue tank as the manual is clear as mud :fail

Tried Eco mode got 41.3 mpg but not much fun vastly reduced power (no thrilling acceleration)on a steady run

Took the Van to Merc and get this there is an up date for the cdi unit and its now doing 31mpg!! So i would get yours checked if it needs the update as they obviously dont make it known.
Booking mine into RH Bevo tuning he can ge rid of the 3 different stupid settings and give extra 40bhp and in auto mode not silly manual mode, will also do 12-15% better on fuel oh and fly too :thumb:

Tried Eco mode yesterday seems to really drain the power it's ok if your just cruising along the Van seemed a lot smoother and quieter maybe it was just the road I was on

Tried Eco mode yesterday seems to really drain the power it's ok if your just cruising along the Van seemed a lot smoother and quieter maybe it was just the road I was on

This used to be a nice thread now full of boring MPG...

I'm not even interested in MPG just wanted to see how the Van drove I've got a C63 so I'm used to 12 to 14 MPG lol

I'm not even interested in MPG just wanted to see how the Van drove I've got a C63 so I'm used to 12 to 14 MPG lol

Now try to live with a c63 , cls63 and a e55 !:devil:

That's just greed but I like your style top man
What's your favourite out of them ?

That's just greed but I like your style top man
What's your favourite out of them ?

Each one has a different purpose love them all but the E55 is my favourite.

Your spoilt for choice I've only got one car now used to run 3 but I've got 3 vans never know which one to use

FEW more mods this week gonna fit the Palight (PVC foam in black) lining not had chance yet also Hook up DTS Monaco project to variant code my mirrors and other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom