W447 Compact Sport 119 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The auto high beam ILS is something else done abit of driving at night down country roads between jobs first real experience with it properly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

really clever how it comes on an off as other veichles come into view normally just as I'm reaching to turn it of manually :doh:

Scuffed n/s alloy today was parked okay when I returned was sandwiched in by different cars could only go forward not back to get out of space ouch
P*ssed off big time
Never once damaged alloys on my W639 the tyre fitted on that anti kerb scuff type kept alloys pristine

Will upload some picture of extras and mods done to My van

eb3pqb.jpg

Mirrors coded to Auto fold with key fob operation tomorrow Conveniences menu etc
Got all info gonna do it with My C4 Mux
video to follow of them fully auto!

Mirrors coded to Auto fold with key fob operation tomorrow Conveniences menu etc
Got all info gonna do it with My C4 Mux
video to follow of them fully auto!

Where do you get this done? Do I need anything extra? I'd love mine to fold on the fob.

Had to fill my adblue up the other week at just over 5k :confused: it was only registering 3/4 full when I bought it so fingers crossed it lasts a bit longer this time but at £10 to fill its not exactly loads and I'm averaging 34mpg too driving it like a stole it :devil:

Overall still very impressed with the van lovely to drive for work enough room, and superb with 3 kids the dog and their associated crap whilst towing our caravan.

Sparkyy said:
Where do you get this done? Do I need anything extra? I'd love mine to fold on the fob. Had to fill my adblue up the other week at just over 5k :confused: it was only registering 3/4 full when I bought it so fingers crossed it lasts a bit longer this time but at £10 to fill its not exactly loads and I'm averaging 34mpg too driving it like a stole it :devil: Overall still very impressed with the van lovely to drive for work enough room, and superb with 3 kids the dog and their associated crap whilst towing our caravan.
i have electric side mirrors on my w447 does that mean it is possible to get them to fold in when locking the van?

No you need electric folding mirrors which is a separate option to electric operated/ heated mirrors (button to fold is on electric mirror switch- see previous posted pictures)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz-M said:
No you need electric folding mirrors which is a separate option to electric operated/ heated mirrors (button to fold is on electric mirror switch- see previous posted pictures) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok thanks im guessing a retrofit would be expensive? Also anyone have any idea how much youre roughly looking at to get the intelligent light system retrofitted? Thanks

Im sure the parts wont be cheap then need coding in etc. You should start a new thread since this is Kofidees thread for his van [emoji1360]

I've got electric folding mirrors so do I just need it coding? Anyone northwest that can do this?

Hi, just ordered a 119 Dualiner to replace my sport x, I've gone for some options. Is there anything in your opinion, now your running them that is a must have? I've gone for led lights, parking sensors/camera, heated driver seat, apparently not available with the double passenger seat, interior chrome pack, leather steering wheel. Maybe a couple others I've forgotten. Rock crystal white. Thanks.

Nice one, another W447 owner-to-be on here [emoji1360]

The only recommendation the guys seem to make is the ILS which youve ordered!

What about electric/ heated mirrors? Comfort drivers seat?
Ive also added comfort LED interior light, standard one looks crappy in comparison. Think its £87+vat i just added it to my order today!

When are you expecting it?

Standard vs comfort after a lot of Googling

d1f01b4bb0107596ff61c0ae6c6db65c.jpg

02dba146fd18ffe9fdce92ab7a0b7206.jpg

Expecting it some time in March. I think it gets comfort seat and electric (but not folding) mirrors as standard and I like that interior light too so might upgrade to that. It's quite easy to go over budget.

You best confirm that because panel vans dont have them as standard maybe crew van different. 119 has air conditioning and auto box as standard as far as im aware nothing else?

When did you order? I ordered 23 December and build date 13 February. Not sure how long after that I will get it, few weeks probably.

Yeh you could get carried away very easily with options. I think ive been pretty moderate/ sensible on options and still over £5k of options on it.

Confirmed it has comfort seat as standard and electric mirrors. Upgraded to ambient light pack which has the interior light you showed me plus footwell and door lights. Ordered it last week no definite date but they think early March

I wonder why it has comfort seat and elec mirrors standard, must be a crew van thing.

I asked about ambient lighting he didnt mention footwell and puddle lights and assumed that it was more for tourers etc. Not good! Luckily Im happy all I want is that interior light upgrade.

Wow for ordering last week early March seems a rapid turnaround time!

What kind of delivery time is there normally from build date?

I think it might be the sport spec that gets comfort seat and electric mirrors. Not sure on normal delivery time, sold my Sport X today and they've offered a loan/courtesy van from mid Feb until mine comes. Luckily the guy who wants mine isn't desperate to get into it. Can't wait for the new one to get here.

sports model has better spec than upgrading a standard van
Vito Sport

I added many options (should all be standard LoL)
if anyone needs a picture or information on what you actually get for the option give me a shout!:thumb:
I have listed my options previously

Dash Cam now fitted

finally got around to fitting a dash cam (guaranteed youtube fodder every trip)
:D

Fitted a T790 Lukas
will upload some video links later

icl9ow.jpg

14m6tm8.jpg

Wifi enabled, for connecting to your smart phone – Apple & Android
Unit comes with a 16 gig sd card, but can take up to a massive 512 GB!
Full HD – 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
Latest Sony IMX 322 Sensor
Built In Low Voltage Cut Off Function – (Built In Smart Power)
Built In Dual Band GPS ( GPS + Glonass)
21 Language support
Multi booting System – ACC-On-Off
AE (Auto Exposure)
Dual OS – Android&IOS – PC Viewer: Windows & Mac
Up to 256 Gig SD card

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom