w639 viano parktronic.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete1984

Car
2010 viano
Can anyone tell me where the control unit for the parktronic is on the viano.

Up under the dash, I will find a picture.

I have got my front ones working, the cable behind the drivers side had rubbed on the bumper. The back four however still won't work. I'm getting the 4 red lights, all four of the back sensors a clicking when in reverse gear so I assume they're working. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of what to try next.

When you say the front ones are working now, does that include the beeps? If yes, ignore this...I could be wrong but I think there is a setting in the screen menus for turning the accompanying beeps off.

The font loom had rubbed on the bumper, breaking 5 wires, I soldered bridging wires across to repair, the front now work as they should. However the back just have the solid tone when reverse is engaged then the 4 red lights come on the rear indicator bar, the front continue to work while the rear have disabled themselves.

Do you have a towbar fitted? Mine sometimes goes mental if the towbar cover is on wonky.

Nope, no tow bar. I've tested the continuity of the sensor loom and all is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom