Want a Prestige Wax ? If you hand over £65,000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like it could be some spotty teenager with a flash looking website running his prestige empire from a flat in a housing estate.

It looks like it could be some spotty teenager with a flash looking website running his prestige empire from a flat in a housing estate.

Not sure why there age would make a difference or whether its a bedroom in a housing estate or stately home but as for an entrepreneur what country needs them :doh:

You would if your had ever been to Bearsden you could buy 10 houses for £65,000 there :D

<exits to get £65k for Ian to buy me a house in Milngavie>

It must sell as he wouldn't sell it. I would imagine the rich middle eastern Boys buy it.

It must sell as he wouldn't sell it. I would imagine the rich middle eastern Boys buy it.

Not sure that is the case as its 1 of 1 and still available :D
The rest of the waxes on there website are actually within the typical "premium" wax cost.

Are you serious? Bearsden and Milngavie are expensive suburbs of Glasgow.

Just Google the postcode it's one of the less salubrious parts of Bearsden on a concrete council estate.

Yes I know certain parts of Bearsden (this is not one of them) are now becoming desirable and Milngavie is a lovely place to which my comments do not apply and yes I do know how to pronounce Milngavie :thumb:

However saying this address is in Milngavie (3 miles away) is like saying I live in Barnsley when I really live in Doncaster :D

From Wiki:
"Bearsden was ranked the 7th-wealthiest area in Britain in a 2005 survey, and has the least social housing of any town in Scotland."

and

"Milngavie is located to the north of the neighbouring town of Bearsden. Although the two are in close proximity, the social histories of these two towns differ significantly. Bearsden grew almost exclusively as a dormitory town of Glasgow for the wealthy and professional classes."

From Wiki:
"Bearsden was ranked the 7th-wealthiest area in Britain in a 2005 survey, and has the least social housing of any town in Scotland."

and

"Milngavie is located to the north of the neighbouring town of Bearsden. Although the two are in close proximity, the social histories of these two towns differ significantly. Bearsden grew almost exclusively as a dormitory town of Glasgow for the wealthy and professional classes."

I'm not arguing I'm just saying parts of Bearsden are a dump, like parts of most towns and cities in Europe these days. Doncaster and Barnsley included

The postcode in question does not look a good part of bearsden where you would expect a £65,000 product to come from, thats all I'm saying

The link takes me to an address in Seattle, why's everyone on about Glesga?

I know it's not relevant to the original thread about the wax but my great uncle lived in Bearsden and he always used to come and stay at our council house in London with his whole family even though he was a doctor because he was too tight to stay in a hotel. Anyway to cut a long story short I once drove from SW London to Glasgow in my 1984 500 SEC just to knock on his door and ask if I could stay with my mate for one evening ( he was also a doctor ), needless to say the old miser declined to show any hospitality. Didn't matter as I then booked into a B&B and in the morning continued upwards to Inverness and then Dunrobin castle, happy days... Sorry but I just wanted to get that off my chest!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom