Wanted: 211 Front Cupholder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timster

Car
Currently Merc' Less.
I Know it's a rubbish design - but I need one to finish the car

Anyone got one no longer needed?

Cheers.

Tim

Unfortunately I too had this problem, I couldn't find one second hand so had to buy new from ebay got an original new one frin mbnewcastle for 42 quid! Over the moon as u say it finishes the interior

I'm looking for the small compartment with lid which slides back. It's the one just in front of center console and behind gear shifter. You can lift it out and swap for cup holder although I'm looking for just the compartment with lid. Not sure what it's called??

I'm looking for the small compartment with lid which slides back. It's the one just in front of center console and behind gear shifter. You can lift it out and swap for cup holder although I'm looking for just the compartment with lid. Not sure what it's called??

the one above is for the w211 as per ops request the link below is what i believe you are after

Genuine Mercedes-Benz W204 C-Class Cup Holder NEW | eBay

Anyway back the original request ...................

W211 cup holder.

I might have one at the workshop but were closed till the new year now,
if you can wait ..............

Hi. Thanks for that. I can indeed wait. Let me know what to want for it when you're open again.

Cheers.

Tim

The lid is part of the centre console, it should have a liner that you can lift out and it is the liner that is replaced by cupholder, lid stays in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom