Wanted: CHEAP CAR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Hi,

Looking for a run around - Budget £750.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers.

Just have a look on the Bay of Dreams, filter your price and distance and you'sll get plenty to look at.

Alternatively, try THIS SITE for stuff under £500.

I've always thought the old-shape Ford Ka would meke a good runaround.....cheap to buy, cheap to run, cheap spares, cheap insurance.....you get the picture.

The one thing it does have in it's favour is IT'S FUN TO DRIVE.....(within the confines of wrong-wheek-drive, obviously).

Unless you were atually looking for a Merc, that would be my choice, pleanty around at your price-point.

Look out for a Mk2 Ford Focus.
I bought one 4 years ago for £750 and the missus is still using it today. Its been practically fault free.

I have got a petrol v70 I might be moving on shortly. Has served me well for last 4 years as family transport and general workhorse. Scrubs up quite well. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a 2006 Saab 93 1.9tdi 140k 6 speed. Few rattles out of it but hasn't let me down yet. Does high 50s mpg on the motorway. Tested 3 mnths ago with only one problem(boot joint on drive shaft). Now Fixed. It got a new battery 4 months ago And it's even has half a tank of diesel in it. Need it gone to make room for the incoming SL55 which I pick up this week It's also got half leather, cruise control, xenon headlights and the body is in good condition.

Attachments

• image-3225787527.jpg
    image-3225787527.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image-725991165.jpg
    image-725991165.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom