Wanted mercedes recirculation pump 260e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Wanted .Can anyone help. Have you one in your garage [as title] doing nothing that you can sell to me please. Leak from the bottom as took me off the road for Easter. 260e circulation pump or auxiliary heater pump .This type as the wire and plug attatched. Lots on the bay but not like mine . Or info on part number or one that will do the same job. I know about the pipe fitting and join them both up . I did strip it down but seals have gone you carn/t get them

Info

Grober the auxiliary pump i have as no part number as the rubber holder is fitted over the id lable and as i removed it its distroyed it. Its the one with wire and plug on the other end.looking from front of the pump direction of water is anticlock wise. Innlet is in the centre , outlet is at 9 o"clock . 2 wires one brown one black. To remove the pump it as 4 screws to get at the impeller. The brushes on the rear part to get at them it as 2 screws right though the housing. The seals gone plus not much left on the brushes.Its done well for 26 years dont you think. As long as the direction the same it should be ok as all run on 12 volts .I will get a picture on here if i can .

pump

And the other pictures are here.The white spacer fits inside the rubber o ring ,i think the middle part of it is worn away and missing it was blown out when it leaked .You also have a small round fitting that fits on the shaft after ,it as a small o ring inside it and washer and spring to hold this in .This part looks fine as its tight on the shaft. The large o ring on main case is broken but i sealed it with sealer

Last edited:
LOOK LIKE THIS ?
pic03.jpg

PART NO [Among others]
A0018351364

pump

Thats not like mine in the way of , the connection is on the rear of the pump and no lead and plug .I think the socket in the loom can be used on the pump in your picture . Also my pump as four square holes in the centre you can if you want look through and see the shaft. I do know of a picture like mine .

Last edited:
pump

I could do with another set of seals .To get this away .For now . The pump might last a year or two as the brushes are worn .Looks like a bit of a mess to replace them .

circulation pump

Thank you for all your help .Just purchased a new one to get me up and running. Old is ok but might go down again in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom