wanted nokia 6310

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chubbs111

Car
clk270cdi
has anyonegot a nokia 6310 phone for sale please,just purchased an e320 cdi which has a hands free kit with a holder for a 6310.

What's your budget?

I'll see whether the buyer of my S211 wants to sell the 6310 I left in it.

I have a fully working one.

£50 + delivery?

I'm not alone!! I have a 6310 and the cradle in the centre arm rest, get earache about this antique - but it does what I want, links into the Comand well, handsfree and steering wheel controls are great!

Buy a viseeo, it goes in place of the 6310 and allows you to pair a Bluetooth phone to the car.

Buy a viseeo, it goes in place of the 6310 and allows you to pair a Bluetooth phone to the car.

This!

All you need is the Viseeo unit, it fits in the holder and minics the old Nokia while connecting via Bluetooth to your modern handset. No need for messing around with SIM cards unlike with the Nokia.

This!

All you need is the Viseeo unit, it fits in the holder and minics the old Nokia while connecting via Bluetooth to your modern handset. No need for messing around with SIM cards unlike with the Nokia.

I had a similar thing in my Rover 75, brilliant. (I still have my 6310, though, in the glovebox, charged up, with a PAYG simcard, just for if I forget my iPhone.......... It's amazing how long the Nokia battery stays charged!)

Malcolm

Heres mine:
ps7.jpg

ps8.jpg

^ I have the same set up. Works perfectly.

now sorted thanks for all your help,i took your advice and ordered a viseeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom