Wanted R129 accessories and Designo bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Watchcame430

MB Enthusiast
Car
Previous 1994 SL500, 2001 W210 E430 and 2003 Designo S500 Current 2005 S211 E270
Hi all,

Looking for R129 accessories and also rare Designo bits ... Let me know what you have.

Thanks

how's the car buddy! hope its living up to your expectations, i have some r129 3-piece amg splits (2 sets) and a pano roof not officially for sale as i might get another r129 and i was keeping these for it as i was going to get a pre-facelift this time round which pano's werent available for but everything's always for sale at the right price :)

how's the car buddy! hope its living up to your expectations, i have some r129 3-piece amg splits (2 sets) and a pano roof not officially for sale as i might get another r129 and i was keeping these for it as i was going to get a pre-facelift this time round which pano's werent available for but everything's always for sale at the right price :)

It's been going well so far! Loving it to drive ... Handles great, feels very solid.
As you know I bought sight unseen but it turned out better than expected ... Bodywork is almost unmarked and rust free. One small scuff on a bumper and a scratch on the bumper being only real issues.
Soft top looks new, wheels unmarked, tyres newish.
Small issues are air con not working, small tear on drivers bolster plus general wear on the seat leather, one button on seat adjustment not working and generally in need of a good scrubbing. All else seems om so far.
Going to start a running report asap.
Thanks for the offer on the wheels and roof but not what I am looking for at the moment.
I think the pano roof suits the later cars a bit better and this will mainly only see summer use anyway so hard top will stay in the garage.
Wheels look lovely but want to enjoy the standard wheel with new tyres at least for a while. I do like the 3 piece though ... Not totally against it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom