Wanted W211 E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveE320CDI

Car
2016 BMW 640D Convertible
Hi, Been looking for a while for a really nice W211 E55, now funds are in place! Sold house:)
must be mint low owners preferably full mb history but dont mind a bit of good independent,
fully loaded speck please, and good mot history, just missed two beauty's am thinking the forum woulld be a good place to buy, cheers Dave

If you haven't already looked, check out the classifieds Dave. Go back a couple of months as some may still be on offer.

Good evening , I have one you might be interested in....
Recently just purchased mine as a stop gap whilst I am waiting for a C63 PPP 4 door car to come up in diamond white which to my annoyance has at a dealer in Sussex

2004 04
Silver
2 previous owners , was a demo then last owner had it since 2004 (13years) he was 75 years old !
Full merc history , 10 stamps in the book mobilo breakdown still valid
Car has never had any paintwork or damage , it is mint
I work for Mercedes as a technician , car is as good as you will find
Spec wise is huge
Distronic
Rear blind
Keyless go
Heated and cooled seats
Dynamic seats
Command
Harmon karden
Etc etc probably more

Would be looking for around £11k

If you interested drop me a message

Gavin

Hi Gavin, Yes this was the car that i was going to buy last week!
Advertised for £9950 in Autotrader, you beat me to it, I dont mind you having a drink or two out of the deal but when you paid i guess £9000 to £9500 for it £11000 is too much for me, Willing to go to £9500 and can buy now, Best Regards Dave

??drink?? lol the s55k is nothing to do with myself. The above member m2287 is the owner

^:D This is what happens when you recommend someone else's car that is up for sale. Lots of confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom