Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know. He says the have a certificate but that's just a piece of paper anyone could print.

He might I've a TUV certificate but that's nothing to do with proving they are genuine amg wheels.

Which wheels is it your looking at?

You can tell by the pictures of the wheels that they are fake.

I have spoken to the guy and he flatly refuses to send pictures of the backs of the wheels showing part numbers. So that says it all!

Also he claims they are made by Ronal, who do not actually make any of the current line of AMG wheels.

Anyone know of a genuine wheel seller. Don't mind copies as long as they tell me the truth.

Dream Works said:
Anyone know of a genuine wheel seller. Don't mind copies as long as they tell me the truth.

Mad on motors on ebay do not hide the fact they are selling replicas. Not sure on the quality though.

Akash (above) but he generally sells rather high end wheels in tip top condition which of course come with a bit of a premium.

Unless you get lucky and win some scruffy wheels cheap and then get them refurbed, you'll need to be ready to raid the piggy bank for something really nice as quality doesn't come cheap.

What wheels are you looking for - maybe a member here has something tucked away in the back of the garage that would suit.

I have/had a very unpleasant experience with an ebay seller on ebay.co.uk

It was a very low cost item... 3 pounds, however the seller was extremely rude and wrote back "screaming" in all caps that he will not ship outside the UK. Fine, but he then said he would for an absurd 4 times the cost to actually ship it. Very unprofessional, very rude and it appears he has had similar problems in the past with other ebay members.

His eBay username is: mercedes1000sel

STAY CLEAR OF THIS IDIOT

I have/had a very unpleasant experience with an ebay seller on ebay.co.uk

It was a very low cost item... 3 pounds, however the seller was extremely rude and wrote back "screaming" in all caps that he will not ship outside the UK. Fine, but he then said he would for an absurd 4 times the cost to actually ship it. Very unprofessional, very rude and it appears he has had similar problems in the past with other ebay members.

His eBay username is: mercedes1000sel

STAY CLEAR OF THIS IDIOT

:dk: He has only one negative.

Anything I/we on the forum can help with.

Quite willing to get something for you and post it over. Some Brits do us no good at all.

CHEERS

Last edited:
Item #190595691647

I believe I will have this matter taken care of, but by far this is the rudest seller/ebayer I've ever come across.

Thank you for your offer, if something were to change... I will post.:thumb:

Did you get a shipping quote by the seller before the auction ended??

Thats not the point, the problem is how the seller conducted himself in messages to me. I placed my bid hours before the listing ended as I found it by chance. I do have addresses in the UK to ship to if needed, but for a small item such as a wiper arm... it could be shipped easily to the US. I would not be posting this message here had he been professional in stating he does not ship outside the UK... but instead its in the way he messaged me in numerous exchanges. From my experience, most ebay sellers do not have a problem shipping outside their country, even in listings that state no int'l shipping. I have sent packages to nearly all places in the world and not have had a single complaint. (knock on wood).

Last edited:
Thats not the point

That`s exactly the point.How`s he an idiot when he`s only trying to sell something that someone from LA decides to through a bid without even asking if the seller ships abroad

Fear enough he might have been agitated but I`m sure he can`t be the idiot

That`s exactly the point.How`s he an idiot when he`s only trying to sell something that someone from LA decides to through a bid without even asking if the seller ships abroad

Oi... You're pinching my lines... :D

I said that I would have provided him one of several UK address if needed, but its the way he corresponded with me that set me off. Its not just one or 2 messages either.

Knowing Dr Grillz as i do, i would say without question that if anyone can't get on with this totally professional chap, then they are probably the one who's out of line.

You'd have to be stark raving mad not to be able to get on with Dr Grillz.

thanks
talbir

I had some idiot yesterday message me after i asked about alternative payment methods, as i don't want a prey-pal account, he basically ended the auction early, because no one was bidding on it, and as i showed an interest, he did not want to let the item go for £70 (his starting price) he wanted 85 for it .... i am so tempted to report his idiot to ebay, but its a waste of time they dont give a crap as long as they get their auction listing fee, their auction sale percentage, their extra fee for high start price, and their percentage from the prey-pal transaction !

Not using pay-pal is a problem, i will admit, because sellers shill bid their items once they know there is someone interested (ie, you contact them and ask if they accept cheques - because fleabay disables all other payments excet prey-pal by default, and sets buy restrictions meaning you have to have an accoutn registered to your ebay account, before you can bid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom