Watch Servicing & Repairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My last Rolex service was over £400 so going indy next time. Does Olly do watches then?

My last Rolex service was over £400 so going indy next time. Does Olly do watches then?

Only £400 ? :)

After I inherited my dad's Rolex , I sent it for service - the bill was just shy of £900 .

The watch was my dad's wedding gift from my mum and of great sentimental value , so I considered it money well spent .

I don't wear it often , but do wind it up periodically to keep it running .

I can second that he did the last service on my Seamaster

Dropped it into Lawrece at Guess yesterday - on closer examination the bracelet was falling apart, all the link pins were working loose. Quoted me a very reasonable repair price.

Pick it up next week so thanks for the recommendation Howard & Co

Omega watch straps are held together with pins and inserts and they wear out over time, that is why the strap fell apart. You would be advised to replace all the pins and inserts on the strap, which is one reason you pay more at an authorised dealer, they will also guarantee the watch after service, horses for courses I suppose.

That's shocking. Do you have a link or info? I can't find anything related to him. He advertised in the Spectator for years, so if he has been up to naughtiness it could be considerable.

Sorry Charles, that was my poor attempt at humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom