We all have our dream car ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
... but what is the minimum car you would accept owning in your real-world life ?

Anything ,as long as it started and stopped and fitted within my budget at that time.

As my daughter is away on holiday i have been using her `06 plate Clio 1.2 for the local runs and it does everything my CLS does only not as well.

Kenny

Anything ,as long as it started and stopped and fitted within my budget at that time.

As my daughter is away on holiday i have been using her `06 plate Clio 1.2 for the local runs and it does everything my CLS does only not as well.

Kenny

i bet its easier to park in a tight parking space ;) btw i like your zx12r pic awesome machines :)

A dream car is arguably a car that is unattainable, if you own it you no longer dream it.

Practically for me a C class AMG Line which I am about to order (but with a V6 which doesn't EXIST!)

But my real dream car is a CLA (love the sharp styling) but with more rear head room with the options of the C class and CARPLAY, and a V6

/EDIT

bare minimum car a Hyundai i20

MEkW9+s_HLoftvmZ9lVFA9J_w+V6DDEkZDSW1IiPq94_yJ+xC17i21knDZ+rG_Esjlvg4jtKMO5889bCsWmp_g==.jpg

Last edited:
Dream Car hummmmm, a s212 e63 Kleemann and a 300sl Gulwing

i bet its easier to park in a tight parking space ;) btw i like your zx12r pic awesome machines :)

It certainly is easier to park although no as easy as the 12R which can fit almost anywhere.

It is a low milage (8k) B3 model and an awsome machine with amazing performance and that is with just a Yoshi slip-on. An Akra + Power Commander would release its true potential but it would still be limited to 186mph unless a Bonneville box is fitted which removed the top speed limiter.

Just a pity the weather up here has been so bad as it has not turned a wheel since last summer.

006_zps34d358c0.jpg

Kenny

Stunning Kenny, Awesome pic, Never had one i did have a 1999 Busa back in the day and always wanted to try a zx12r aswel ;)

View attachment 52079

Last edited:
Is that Para Handy peeking round the corner? :)

Oh, and i've had the G-Wagen so nothing less than a Dodge Viper for me.

67 GT 500 Shelby mustang!
Many others come too mind but this is my all time dream car!

I'm not a snob, I ride a cheap as can be chinese 125cc scooter around town,

IMG-20150615-WA00001_zpsc6oegmj6.jpeg

or use my 10 year old fiat panda if it's raining or I do a big shop :D
The SL and the Goldwing are for sunny days.

Dream, Bentley GTC and hopefully not that far away!

I'm not a snob, I ride a cheap as can be chinese 125cc scooter around town,

IMG-20150615-WA00001_zpsc6oegmj6.jpeg

or use my 10 year old fiat panda if it's raining or I do a big shop :D
The SL and the Goldwing are for sunny days.

Dream, Bentley GTC and hopefully not that far away!

Really?? nice SL lol:rock:

Dream car is hard to say there's too many out there.

Bare min depends but I think if I had to downgrade right now then lowest I'd go is prob a BMW 740d M SPORT like I had before the E63.

I think if you look hard, use your imagination and aren't afraid of a bit of work or a few miles then you barely need to compromise.
Retrorides have some cracking stuff at pennies - a cl500 for 2.5k and it seemed on paper a decent thing.
Good older stuff is going up. My old 944 turbo seems to have a new lease of life in the market with really good ones going for over 20k but a year or 2 ago this was a 7k car.
E30 325 touring - probably still a few honest ones at a few k.
There's a v6 Honda Legend for £495!
If all else fails buy a series landie. I'd buy a 110 but the wolf spec 90s look cool :cool:
They may not be everyone's dream but they certainly aren't boring.

Really?? nice SL lol:rock:

Yes really:D

To be honest the twist and go is the most fun on hot days, i live out in country about 2 mile from the local market town, so it's shorts and t-shirt and blast around the lanes to the shops!

When I take the SL down to the town(it's a rich town) there's always an R8 or Lambo or Ferrari there to out do me :D so I just play it cool and buzz by on the step through:thumb:

With a tuning box 590bhp & 860lb/ft :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom