We buy any car are an absolute joke!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
:crazy:

Just put my reg into we buy any car website for a casual look! Now that has got to be a real con.

Sept 2012 c220cdi amg sport plus saloon, black as new with 4600 miles, guess how much they offered.

Newmercedesc220cdiblueefficiencysportsaloonauto013.jpg

Your valuation of £14,590
is valid for 5 more days

Last edited:
Put in an incorrect phone number, just the emails which go straight into blocked senders list. Thanks anyway.
Eddie

why are you selling after 6 months?

Looks like a good offer to me. What were you expecting, the market is clogged with poverty engine small execs.

What an unpleasant and unnecessary post. :-(

Same as the OP I checked what they would offer for mine, just for curiosity.

£1400 :eek: I've spent that on the loom and HG

It would interesting to know what wewantanycar.com (Motorhouse, Cannock) would offer in comparison. I sold my Fabia to them for significantly more than my dealer offered me in part exchange, despite the fact that the front windows had stopped working and the CD/radio had packed up since I'd received the px valuation.

Last edited:
Looks like a good offer to me. What were you expecting, the market is clogged with poverty engine small execs.

Don't you drive a 'poverty engine' Renault of some description as your daily driver?

What an unpleasant and unnecessary post. :-(

As maybe but the reality is there are too many of these types of cars on the used market at the moment. It always hurts when you find out how much your pride and joy is worth, but that is the reality and it is no use sugar coating it for the guy. These types of cars can now be leased for focus and mondeo money and it was only a matter of time before the residuals were hit. The bottom line is many used bar buyers no longer attach a premium price to this type of vehicle. Unpleasant yes but unfortunately also the facts.

That is a pretty derisory offer but it's their way of telling you they don't really want it. Their online valuation system will be designed around algorithms that mean that stuff they can't easily retail won't come their way.

Out of 1600 cars in Car Craft group stock only 46 are up for sale for more than £15K. Yours would retail at over £20K I guess so they simply don't want it in my view.

:crazy:

Just put my reg into we buy any car website for a casual look! Now that has got to be a real con.

Sept 2012 c220cdi amg sport plus saloon, black as new with 4600 miles, guess how much they offered.

Newmercedesc220cdiblueefficiencysportsaloonauto013.jpg

Your valuation of £14,590
is valid for 5 more days
funnily enough I did same thing out of curiousity and they valud mine at 500 ! all I can say is more fool them that take up there offers

If you have people literally queuing up to sell you their Car, common sense dictates you make derisory offers , someones going to be desperate enough to accept, its a simple well worked idea.

They offered £75 for mine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom