Web Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HP1

Car
C250, BMW R1200GS
Perhaps someone can help out here.
My wife has a small shop and has asked me to sort out her website.
Basically she just wants a page that she can upload some pictures to and have her opening hours, contact details etc.
She has a site hosted by Moonfruit, but it is relatively expensive as she is paying for the facility to sell online, but doesn't want to do that.
So where can i find someone who will do her a simple site allow her to receive, and respond to emails, and not charge very much. The last point is critical because a duck's ar$e is nowhere near as tight as my wife.

Thanks

What sort of prices is she paying? What your calling expensive could in actual fact be very cheap. You can get budget hosting from around £3 a month. I host my own servers and pay around £100 a month for each of them with 1and1.

I see 123-reg have quite a decent budget offering
https://www.123-reg.co.uk/web-hosting/starter.shtml

A lot of ISP's provide webspace as part of the package, I think I have 400MB of space from mine where I have my art site http://www.artyman.co.uk All hand crafted from free range electrons. Creating a web page is fairly simple.

Mr Site do a ramge of packages, if you don't want e commerce they are quite cheap. Easy to use too.

Thanks for the ideas, I will have a look art them.
From memory the Moonfruit hosting is about £15 a month.

So where can i find someone who will do her a simple site allow her to receive, and respond to emails, and not charge very much. The last point is critical because a duck's ar$e is nowhere near as tight as my wife.

Does your wife actually need a web site?

Some businesses manage fine with a Facebook page instead - easy to load photos, can receive and send messages, and I believe completely FREE!

You can always buy a cheap domain name and point it toward the FB page…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom