1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekend offer deal at Europarts.

Discussion in 'Parts, Maintenance & Servicing' started by Dave Richardson, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Dave Richardson

Dave Richardson Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2007
    Plymstock Plymouth
    C Class 220 Evo CDI
    It may be churlish to hit out at a motor supplier who regularly offers help & advice to members on this site, so could this be considered as an observation.

I intended to buy a 5ltr can of Shell Ultra Helix & oil filter from EP today, went to the site & discovered an excellent sales banner stating up to 50% off and the members 25% was suspended over the weekend. Now that's fair, reasonable & understandable, then came the hit!

Shell Helix Ultra 5ltr reduced by 1%, :dk: I think I'll wait till Tues buy at 25% off. :thumb:
  2. EuroCarParts

EuroCarParts Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Jul 18, 2011
    Wembley, London
    Hi Dave!

The online discount isnt a blanket discount so you may find that some items have a 1% discount, but others may have 70% (it works out that over 10% of the inventory have 50% of higher discounted)

The good thing is if a forum member finds an item with LESS than 25% discount - simply give us a shout and we'll override the price for that day :) (and then put it back after the purchase)

Hope that helps,