weekly reminder for Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
tonight - 8.00pm Beeb 2, or Tuesday 7.00pm also Beeb 2. ;)

Pammy, I hope you don't mind me saying that you'd make a great wife!!

Thoughtful (for issuing a reminder), good taste (you drive an MB!!), and you positively encourage watching of Top Gear!!

PS I hope Mrs Dazzler doesn't read this or she'll make me watch Heartbeat!!

Bobby Dazzler said:
Pammy, I hope you don't mind me saying that you'd make a great wife!!

Thoughtful (for issuing a reminder), good taste (you drive an MB!!), and you positively encourage watching of Top Gear!!

PS I hope Mrs Dazzler doesn't read this or she'll make me watch Heartbeat!!
lol - you need to talk to hubby to see if he agrees, although you do say "would make" - so perhaps you already have :D :D

PJH said:
Rumour has it she can cook too ! :D :D
Oh yes :D :D Dinner's in the oven as I type :D :D

Steady - people will start to get the wrong impression here :p Hubby is on the other room doing the ironing :D :D

Hi all (first post) Just thought i'd add they'll have the pagni Zonda, ferrari 430 and the ford GT, looks like its defintly worth a watch!

Stopped watching top gear after the first 10 mins of last week, big egos are something I can not take on a Sunday night, Clarkson is starting to repeat himself. Some might say there is nothing else on at that time I say the blank screen is more exciting. Am I sad or what.

gary

gary350 said:
Stopped watching top gear after the first 10 mins of last week, big egos are something I can not take on a Sunday night, Clarkson is starting to repeat himself. Some might say there is nothing else on at that time I say the blank screen is more exciting. Am I sad or what.

gary

No just uninformed! ;)

I watch Heartbeat..............love the music an' all that. :D

NormanB said:
No just uninformed! ;)

I watch Heartbeat..............love the music an' all that. :D

I lied about the blank screen I watch heartbeat as well, just did not want to admit it.

gary

The demo of the new Distronic+ collision avoidance system showing the MB crashing into the back of the other car was a bit embarrassing :eek: . Wounder what went wrong there?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time again chaps :D :D

im hoping that this will be the one where they "freeze" Hammond to -40c hehe!!

:devil:

Hang on hang on let me finish my cheese + Vegemite sandwiches first... :rock:

close for my tea Dave, big cheese board and a selection box of port. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ah well its repeated on monday if I fall asleep before 8.

qmud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom