Weird but it worked for me .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just get error on page.

Each number is one of 5 colours.
In the second block of 5 numbers has only one of each coloured number in each block.
Then you choose the block with your number in it. Which has only one number of each colour.
By choosing that block, it can only then ever be one number. The one you choose originally.
Clicking on either of the 2 remaining doors will always show a random number other than yours.
The "click on any colour" step is a decoy and is only there to throw you. You could click on any colour. It makes no difference.

Easy you choose one number and there are another four numbers of that colour = 5 numbers

You tell the computer what colour you have choses so its knows which 5 numbers it could be , it them splits each number into a house with a group of other numbers that have already been eliminated

Again you tell the computer which house the number is in and since the other numbers in that house have already been eliminated it now knows you number which appears behind whichever door you click

the rest is just filling and serves no purpose apart from make it more interesting and mysterious that it would normally be

It's fairly simple!

On the first screen there are five groups of numbers.
On the third screen where you pick the house with your number on it there are five houses.
Each house contains just 1 of the numbers in the coloured groups.

i.e. if you picked a pink number then the possibilities are 1, 6, 14, 21 or 22.

Only one of these numbers appears in each house so it is easy to determine the number you chose.

The other screens are there to distract you!

Don't read this if you don't want me to spoil it though.

It's fairly simple!

On the first screen there are five groups of numbers.
On the third screen where you pick the house with your number on it there are five houses.
Each house contains just 1 of the numbers in the coloured groups.

i.e. if you picked a pink number then the possibilities are 1, 6, 14, 21 or 22.

Only one of these numbers appears in each house so it is easy to determine the number you chose.

The other screens are there to distract you!

Don't read this if you don't want me to spoil it though.

DOH! :crazy: To late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom