Well impressed with Mercedes Leicester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
Well i very recently went to Mercedes Leicester for a few service parts and not been there for quite a few months but the guy in parts remembered me and applied a discount for the "MB Club" without me even asking. He is a really enthusiastic guy and been there 7 years and is full of info especially the c class. So glad I've decided to keep my merc. What was i thinking.:confused::confused::confused:

actually it was £22.75 for a sump plug, washer, filter, gasket and red pin. 10% off which i'm happy with.

He's a credit to their dealership.

Now anyone searching that dealer may find this post and they might get some deserved repeat custom - at their service department anyway.

Amazes me why some dealers treat customers like sht - which probably has the opposite effect.

Well i very recently went to Mercedes Leicester for a few service parts and not been there for quite a few months but the guy in parts remembered me and applied a discount for the "MB Club" without me even asking. He is a really enthusiastic guy and been there 7 years and is full of info especially the c class. So glad I've decided to keep my merc. What was i thinking.:confused::confused::confused:

I've used them for the past 4 years. Great service.

Their certainly not stuck up there and i know the head salesman Joe. He is a very very good friend indeed and can recommend any one going there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom