Well she's off with my pride and joy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJayUK

Car
ML320 W163, E320 W210 & Jaguar X300-XJR6
So I bit the bullet and let the my dearest wife loose with my SClass. After the mandatory 40 minute briefing and the threat of divorce should even minor damage occur she pottered of into the night.... Well after calling me to show her how the parking brake works :rolleyes:

So 4 bottles of becks and a large glass of wine later I am feeling quite relaxed about it!

She's after a new motor at the moment so I am sure the choice will be the ML or R Class now that she's savoured the grandeur of the SClass!

Funny that the 3 girls that were originally going turned out to be four, with the prospect of being limoed about.

The girls said they're picking me up in a minute , just called to say they're on their way ;)

Ha ha sort of Hugh Heffner thing in the middle of a car full of chicks. Actually one of her mates is pretty hot.

You're not wrong , they're on my doorstep now ...

Gotta go , i'll make sure she gets home safe ;)

.......has anyone seen My wife..... :rolleyes::crazy::eek:

She's coming with us ! :D

This is gonna be a wild night ! :rock:

It'll be our secret mate !

Doh !! :crazy:

Blimey she doesnt want to come round here, me and my mate are cutting a deal on a Caterham at the moment over a good few bottles of Becks! this is mans talk

Woo Hoo !!

You got poker and pole dancers on the go too ?

The girls said they're picking me up in a minute , just called to say they're on their way ;)

The party's started...

th_malestripperlimo.jpg

You like my white bow tie ? i wasn't sure about it ? :cool:

I bet it's covered in pink lipstick now.

The white bow tie that is!! :eek:

Might try and win my mates car in a game of poker! Just getting the malt whiskey out as the becks hasrun out :-(. We should organise a forum night out sometime, sort of a get together in a pub but minus the cars... :)

Sure this is going to be bad idea as I have be in work for 8 tomorrow. Oh well

Might try and win my mates car in a game of poker! Just getting the malt whiskey out as the becks hasrun out :-(. We should organise a forum night out sometime, sort of a get together in a pub but minus the cars... :)

Sure this is going to be bad idea as I have be in work for 8 tomorrow. Oh well

Where abouts in Slurrey are you ?

I could handle a night of poker, whisky , guns and girls and fire trucks :rock:

Your very brave.

My wife borrowed the car two weeks ago for a night out with the girls and reversed into a bollard. How she didnt hear or see the parktronic screaming at her I dont know.

Damage isnt too bad, just a scrape so couple of hundred quid to fix it I would have thought.

She gets her new car delivered next week so I might do a bit of reversing on my self to get my own back ;-)

It's OK, she's turned up now. Her friend just dropped her up in this smashed up S-Class.......

My wife borrowed the car two weeks ago for a night out with the girls and reversed into a bollard. How she didnt hear or see the parktronic screaming at her I dont know.

Maybe she had someone with her and was distracted..;)

Its ok it came back safe and sound. I had a quick check this morning all is well! Only did a few miles in it but there was a faint smell of chinese take away that I need to investigate further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom