What about the inside ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin626

Car
2012 E350 Cabriolet Sports
Hello
What would be my best product to use on the inside of my CLS. Something that cleans both leather and wood trim, smells nice and does not leave a sticky surface
Your thoughts please.
Thanks

i just use an APC (all purpose cleaner) and then use a dedicated trim dressing or leather conditioner.

Thanks Ellmo

I only use a moist cloth, if you use an interior cleaner be careful as bright finishes can cause a lot of unwanted reflections.

Best use a matt finish.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use Aerospace 303 on everything in mine apart from the Alcantara.

Have done for years and, as it's water based, have had no issues with it. It also dries to a matt finish which is handy for the top of the dash to prevent glare.

Dr Leather Advanced Formula Leather Cleaner is really good stuff. The actual product smells like leather, also leaves a matt finish to things like the seats and dashboard. I use it on the dash and doorcards in mine and the other half's CLS'.

As for the plastics, I just stick with Augoglym Rubber & Vinyl Care. It's back to basics but it works well to give the plastics a bit of a shine. Spray onto a microfibre, wipe over and then just a quick buff leaves plastics with a nice shine without being over applied.

I have used Zymol leather conditioner with great success. It leaves no residue and feeds the leather at the same time.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom