What are your top 3 favourite MB gizmos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sbc hold is: when your car is stationary press the brake pedal hard and it activates sbc hold which locks the brakes on and you can relax your feet. When you pull away it automatically releases the brake hold

1. Accurate mpg and range
2. Simple wheel mounted gear selector
3. Well behaved auto wipers and lights

Things I could probably live without:
1. That 'programmable' star button that can be programmed only with massively pointless functions.
2. Sport and manual mode
3. The inability to sat nav with a full postcode

1) Folding Hard Top
2) Massaging Seats
3) M113K Engine - Still an awesome engine 12 years on.

SBC hold
SBC hold
SBC hold

(Sorry, just discovered it!)

Plus a few other toys!!

1) Keyless Go
2) Distronic
3) SBC Hold + Electric boot as well :D

Sbc hold is: when your car is stationary press the brake pedal hard and it activates sbc hold which locks the brakes on and you can relax your feet. When you pull away it automatically releases the brake hold

My S204 has got this facility but I don't think it has SBC so would mine just be called 'hold'? Is there a difference? V good feature regardless.

Heated steering wheel. I think it was £110 when we specced the SLK. Worth every penny.

My S204 has got this facility but I don't think it has SBC so would mine just be called 'hold'? Is there a difference? V good feature regardless.

Yes, your S204 definitely does not have SBC but it may well be a similar mechanism unless it is an automatic / electronic handbrake?

Not as many on a CLKas some of you guys but mine would be
1 Leather and walnut combination in the interior
2 cruise control
3 A decent stereo as standard. This is a first.
I can go on and on, but as I just changed from a Citroen Saxo diesel with wind up windows, everything on this is a wonderful Gizmo!

Heated steering wheel. I think it was £110 when we specced the SLK. Worth every penny.

Grrr....

Still not got one after all these years and it being my idea...

Dynamic seats.
Easy entry/exit.
Keyless start.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

1. Intelligent lighting. (High beam assist)
2. Hill hold
3. Tyre pressure monitoring

1. Auto Gearbox (first time using auto and I love it - smooth and effortless)

2. Pan sunroof

3. Command Online system (operating it via voice command)

I'll put another one in there and say:

4: park assist wow, got me into some tight spaces. Saving my bumpers and alloys.

TOP 3 Gizmos I wished I got.

1. Keyless Go
2. Intelligent light system (look amazing on eclass coupe)
3. Distronic

IanS320 said:
1. That 'programmable' star button that can be programmed only with massively pointless functions

I thought it was to until I programmed it to my satnav home address, now I use it all the time.

ABC & Keyless Go

1. Intelligent lighting. (High beam assist)
2. SBC
3. Keyless Go

I'd like to throw the Pano roof in there too but i wouldn't say its as much of a "gizmo" as the others.

1. Orthopaedic seats
2. V8
3. Heated seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom