What Car Shampoo / Wash do you favour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi guys,

As you know we are one of the largest suppliers of Meguiars products in the UK - We stock more parts in each of our stores than Halfords, We carry the entire range in our mail order warehouse, and we sell more than any other valeting company you can think of :thumb:

However did you know we also stock Smartwax, Autoglym, PureX & Triplewax, Carplan, Sonax, Mer, Turtle Wax & Normfest!

There are many other brands on the market, however I want to see what you guys are currently using, and what are you planning on using!

Before you shout, that we're a faceless corporate company trying to sell you detailing gear, Im a detailing geek, and have first hand experience using all of the above brands (and more) :bannana:

Me - Having finished my bottle of Meguiars NXT Shampoo, Currently i'm using SMARTWAX Shampoo - When that comes to an end i may go back to Meguiars.

I use Dodo Juice Born to be Mild. Its really good in my eyes although some may call it a little pricey I think its worth the outlay.

I really admire people who are able to hand wash their car in this freezing winter weather....

I am sneezing just from thinking about it....

Huh-Aptchu!

I've always used Meguiars nxt. I didn't realise you guys sold it I take it we still get the 25% if we order online?

Dodo juice and sheepskin mit as well here but on the car rather than in my eyes!

I'm actually using a carnauba wash/wax from Aldi which works pretty well and cost ... £2.99 for 3 litres :thumb: I do use a Megs sheepskin mitt though, so not a complete cheapskate :)

How do get the 25% off ?

I use Dodo Juice Born to be Mild. Its really good in my eyes...

I thought it was supposed to be used on the car. But, hey, each to his own! ;)

Top 6 for me after quite a few years of testing.

-Born to be mild.
-Zaino z-7
-Chemical Guys Glossworkz
-Optimum
-Supernatural

and my new super favourite Lusso auto bathe-It is epic, if you can get hold of it;)

Meguiars Gold Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom