What compact 7-seater?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a full size Mazda MPV 7 seater - the insurance is cheaper than my merc and its 2.0 diesel engine is mighty quick.
The best bit though is the sliding doors - these are fantastic for getting kids in and out.

All the seats come out and I have a van big enough to carry plasterboard flat.

It's definitely on the list as it has fold-flat (rather than lift-out) rear row seats. That's now a requirement - rules out the Pug 307 SW ... not sure about the Touran?

Touran rear two seats fold flat into the floor with headrests stored on the same level. Rear three seats are individual and can be removed in any combination you like.

So I think the shortlist is now:

Toyota Corolla Verso
Renault Grand Scenic
VW Touran
Vauxhall Zafira GSI

Can you think of any others?

Before we got the mazda we had a renault scenic for about 6 months... it was 'not very good...!', unless you are after a car that likes to catch fire...

Best avoided IMHO

Afternoon, we have a corolla verso with the 2 litre engine and the cars spot on , my wife was the same as yours didnt want anything too huge but need the seats sometimes.

The corolla is a very flexable car and ours is for sale slightly over your budget
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-Toyota-C...ryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

good luck with your search

Paul

You do realise that insurance for 7 seaters is considerably more than for an equivalent 5 seater dont you? As I found out when I nearly bought a 7 seater Espace.

If you dont REALLY need a 7 seater, then its wasted money. Phone your insurance company for confirmation.

My 7 seater E class costs me less than £250 a year to insure FC , hardly a consideration for most people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom