What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can you tell me how to adjust the headlights on my 2009 c63 estate for driving in europe

Try searching this in Google..

Mercedes C63 headlamp adjustment

My GLC Coupe was built on the 4th, has now left the factory on the way to port, how long does it usually take to get to dealer?

Mine took 5 days from when it arrived at zeebrugge to collection. Your dealer will be able to give you a fairly exact eta as they can check on their system. They'll need up to a day to prepare it for you.....

I was told 28th for delivery to them but thought it sempt abit far away if the car is already on its way to Zeebrugge. Thanks for your reply.

I haven't seen anything at all for 9g in the c class, which I think is a bit crap really

Saw this on YouTube.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw this on YouTube.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You quoted my post from 2 years ago..

To be fair, your quote was on the first page of this thread, and with all the changes to the forum it's quite possible a new user ended up on the first page, not realising there were another 55 to read through.

To be fair, your quote was on the first page of this thread, and with all the changes to the forum it's quite possible a new user ended up on the first page, not realising there were another 55 to read through.
Spot on - that's exactly what happened. Apologies from a new user but I'm sure the forum used to take you to the most recent post, not the first page.

Spot on - that's exactly what happened. Apologies from a new user but I'm sure the forum used to take you to the most recent post, not the first page.

Fair enough! Honest mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBD if my car was built on the 4th Sept, its apparently still only showing as left the factory? - they said due to ship 15th, so they will get it 22nd, so I could have it 25th
does that seem a long time? as other's I have seen have had delivery much sooner after build date :( could it still come early? or are the dates generally correct.

Sorry that meant to say on the 8th it had left the factory, and still showing the same now

Sorry that meant to say on the 8th it had left the factory, and still showing the same now

What is it?

Just wanted to say thank you for having this forum post up. I signed up specifically because of it.

I ordered a new E63S, due for delivery at the end of October. All the production delays have left me wanting to tear my hair out. Glad they're pretty much over, now.

I did have a couple of questions.

1) How come we can't spec the high-end Burmester 3D Surround sound over here in the UK?

2) How come we can't get the DAP with the performance seats? I've seen this function on Euro cars before. Just not for the UK. Would've loved these two things on my car.

Thanks for the looking out, man! Appreciate it.

What is it?

My guesss is that it's: MERCEDES 250d GLC COUPE AMG LINE 4MATIC - POLAR WHITE, PREMIUM PLUS, DRIVING ASSISTANCE, PARKING PACKAGE WITH 360 CAMERA, NIGHT PACKAGE, RUNNING BOARDS, INTELLIGENT LIGHTING, AIR SUSPENSION, 20" AMG MULTISPOKE BICOLOUR WHEELS, CRANBERRY & BLACK INTERIOR WITH HIGH GLOSS BLACK & ALUMINIUM TRIM.

Or similar :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say thank you for having this forum post up. I signed up specifically because of it.

I ordered a new E63S, due for delivery at the end of October. All the production delays have left me wanting to tear my hair out. Glad they're pretty much over, now.

I did have a couple of questions.

1) How come we can't spec the high-end Burmester 3D Surround sound over here in the UK?

2) How come we can't get the DAP with the performance seats? I've seen this function on Euro cars before. Just not for the UK. Would've loved these two things on my car.

Thanks for the looking out, man! Appreciate it.

Hi,

I'm glad you've found my thread useful! Thanks for the positive feedback

So, firstly the 3D Surround Sound. I personally think that's just down to demand. Similar options on other models don't sell at all, so I think MBUK decided not that take that option. I'm sure there's development costs tuning it for RHD and they clearly don't think the demand is there

I believe you can't have the performance seat because of the active side bolsters you get in the DAP. If you have the DAP and someone hits the side of your car, the bolsters push you into the centre of the car, away from the impact. That function isn't possible with the performance seat

Hope that helps

Hi,

That doesn't sound too bad. Sometimes cars can be held at factory for a couple of days, while they wait for the reinvent transport etc

Hi,

That doesn't sound too bad. Sometimes cars can be held at factory for a couple of days, while they wait for the reinvent transport etc

Ok Thanks JBD...its a GLC Coupe 250d im waiting for, been waiting since May so glad its not much longer now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom