What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure why this story is in the news - young bloke (and a squaddie at that) is drunk and naked with a girl at a party... where's the shock in that?

Some of his other antics might be more worrying, but this? Nah.

I think it shows his human side and just like any young lads on holiday especially in vegas, I was at a similar party to this in Vegas last year luckily I don't have the paps after me

ha have to agree - im my late 20's now but every lads tour so far has included these kinda antics! esp when we went to vegas!

i bet the security guards mucky paws were involved in all the entertainment as well

thumbs up to harry enjoying himself like any young single lad would in vegas!

only thing that upsets me is as a prince i would have expected alleast two hareems involved or megan fox

I'm not sure why this story is in the news

You seriously have to ask that question in today's vacuous "instant news/twitter/ facebook/ media personality/pop star " driven culture? Personally I rather like Harry ----seems a decent enough bloke----a slightly naive, even vulnerable young man - witnessed by this latest episode.:eek:

Just like his father.....

Clothed or unclothed, the guy can't win at parties ...

.... or he did judging by the blonde ....

At least he didn't dress up as a Nazi this time, teach us to have a German royal family.

Given these people have quite so much lavished on them to do virtually nothing, it would be nice if they could stay out of trouble.

The Royals are flat out pretty much every day.

I love them.

I shed a tear when the dear old Queen Mum died .

Let the lad have his privacy. When doing official duties or appearing on TV the kid's an absolute credit to his family and the country

At the end of the day, he was born into the Royal Family - it's not like it was a job he applied for. He's done a damn sight better that I would have... I'm ex-army, and compared to what we used to get up to he's keeping things quite tame (although a lot better financed!).

Let him have his fun, he's young. So he's a prince? That doesn't mean he has to live his private life according to some unwritten rules.

I'm not sure why this story is in the news - young bloke (and a squaddie at that) is drunk and naked with a girl at a party... where's the shock in that?

Some of his other antics might be more worrying, but this? Nah.

He might wear the uniform,but in reality not your run of the mill squaddie,he is a high profile member of the royal family,and should conduct himself in a proper manner.What a fool to be caught in a compromising situation like that.

He might not be a run of the mill squaddie, but you can bet he works his **** off as much as the other lads do. More so when you take into account all the Royal duties he has to do on top. He should be allowed his privacy, and allowed to let his hair down. So he was naked - big deal?

To quote a squaddie "I have spent more time queuing in the N.A.A.F.F.I than he has seen on his last posting to Afganistan".

Royal duties? watch the Olympics in V.I.P seats whilst real squaddies have to face the real work in hand.

Guess he needs to unwind after such hardship,still disgraced the nation yet again.
I am a Royalist,so no axe to grind,just expect better representation for my Country.

Being in Afghanistan isn't the be all and end all of being a squaddie - or the default requirement to be classed as working hard in the role. You'll note his first tour was much more successful as he managed to have it un-reported for so long.

I also doubt many other officers were working with the olympics compared to the NCO's either. But he does travel to represent our nation a lot - doing speeches and other ceremony work, especially on behalf of the charities and things they all represent. All this is on top of his Army duties.

I'm not quite sure how this is a disgrace. It was a party - nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he was naked on the streets of Las Vegas - it was a private party that was snapped by the awful paparazzi style photographers. It is they who are the disgrace, not him.

The price of fame,It's not as if he is an overnight sensation,he has been groomed for a role he is now performing,he has been taught how to behave and been made aware of security issues that will affect his life.He was obviously not a good student,otherwise he would not have been caught out so easily.

As for the paparazzi, he should reflect on his mothers experiences and learn fast.

I do agree that he does good work for charities,credit where credit's due,just wish he will wise up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom