What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stared at the engine management light on the dash,had a dodgy start switched off and it started ok leaving the light up, it is running ok,but it is raining so will wait to put the diagnostics on it.:(

Well I haven't washed it yet. My lovely Hyacinth Red paint is looking more like dusty pink, with all the road salt on it. - I've gotta get it off!

After I though all but the the most resilient "piles" of snow had long since melted, this evening I drove home in thick driving snow on ungritted dual carriageways. Hairy

Booked it in for warranty work... again.

Think I might get an invite to the dealer Christmas party at this rate.

Been working on a name thinking Eve. But also ordered up some LED bulbs - 1st mod.

Vacuumed it

The builders are starting in January so it's on van duty today. I've got to sift through tons of shit in my three garden sheds, do a dump run and transport a bike shed over to the rental house.

Got into the CLK boot via the rear passenger seat and unlocked the Boot removed boot lock & Catch ,put it all back together, changed nothing and it works o_O still dont know why it jammed but the key turns now so 3 ways in Now :)
1 the switch
2 the key
3 via first aid box push down with a pronged piece of wood on the seat release cable ...... and crawl in
Then Replaced the Bonnet star which can you believe i knocked off myself being too enthusiastic with the bonnet snow removal
That makes 2 act of self harm I have inflicted on my cars in the last few weeks The first was accidently lowering the 124 to the ground when i still had a fail safe axle stand as protection under it :oops:
Boyd

Had one of them serviced. Shame it's due so close to Christmas!

Started loading it up ready for a family trip to Wiltshire.

Looking forward to using the ILS again.

Started the 190 as it's not been run for a few weeks. Had a look underneath it and there's a bit of dampness in the garage so just switched a heater and de-humidifier on.

Let them fight it out between themselves while I pick the electric bill up. :(

Bought a bush tv adaptor on eBay for a tenner, hope to modify tv on cl so that it works. No intention of using it just hate anything not working on the car

Hope I can follow instructions from television on previous post, sorry to see he is no longer with us.

Took it out the garage, drooled, took it for a blast, brought it home and parked it in the drive, got out and looked at it again, another drool (I think these R230 55's are beautiful looking cars!). Put it back in the garage and went and collected my spare set of V22 multi-spokes which have just been fully re-furbished. PZeros have been good but a new set of Michelin Super Sports are going on soon along with the re-furbed rims, should look even better - more drooling, sad eh!

Happy Christmas to you all :)

Cruised over to Wales to collect my mother for Christmas and returned. Smooth as..... and more than enough space for the 12 bags of Christmas.
Mother not included:rolleyes:
Have a great festive season:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom