Votes: 21 10.0%
  • Healthcare

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Commerce

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Other (Please describe!)

Votes: 53 25.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercFanUk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Just curious to see what kind of folks we have here :D

I'd have added more, but it only allows 10 so I've put what I assume imo are the most dominant...

(I'm IT - Web Developer)

Last edited:
I teach teenagers in construction. So have building trade and contract management background and also a teaching qualification

Washing machine Engineer,self employed though :)

Self employed web design, former car sales! :)

I sell hosted IT and Telecoms solutions.
Have been in the IT industry initially on the technical side, since graduating with a degree in BioMedical Engineering.

Chartered Surveyor - mainly commercial property management / acquisition with the odd valuation thrown in for luck.

Thats quite a career change! Mind you, I was in the Army before I moved into IT :D
Came about 'cos I built a rudimentry website for my sales department as a sort of online brochure (a bit ahead of my time there as it was '98!) liked it so much that I left the dealership in 2000 and went on to build websites for the group and then other dealer groups! Best move I ever made! :)

Worked in sales while training in IT.

Now I work in property services, trying to get back in to sales lol. I want to work for a dealership even if I have to start as a very simple CS role.

Merchant Navy Engineer, 4th Engineering Officer to be exact!:rolleyes: I work on cable ships that lay and repair fiber optic internet and telephone cables under the sea! I’d like to tell you more about the cables, but I don’t know! I just keep the lights on, keep the ship moving and heading the right way!

It can be good fun working on engines twice the size of the average house and with up to 80,000Bhp tho!!!

A cross breed of aviation and transportation.

i works at an airport I does.

We are in travel and tourism and also into property management and services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom