What is this secret car??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
My lad and I were driving around the M25 when we saw two of these disguised cars. Any ideas??

Last edited:
German plates aside, looks a bit honda-ish to me.

New Toyota Camry... maybe.

I thought a Honda something but it looks like we don't know. We have emailed the photos to a couple of mags to see if they know.

It's not an Insignia, it definately looks like a Japanese 3/5 series copy. I'd guess at Honda Accord or Mazda6, or as an outside a Subaru Legacy.

My guess its either then new Vectra or is it an Infiniti...the new premier car brand from Nissan....but then again its also looking seriously Honda like

Its a Chevrolet Cruze, check the rear clusters & the lower front grill:

9080821.009.Mini1L.jpg

9080821.009.1L.jpg

Id say those 2 'slats' are fake on the test cars front grill.

Last edited:
Well done Khz. :bannana:
When I first saw the frontal shot I thought it looked like a Chevvy badge but then later thought it indeed looked oval.

Well done that man.

Chevvy are going up market then if getting confused with Mazda, Honda, Infiniti, etc.

The front badge was the only thing that made me think it was a chevvy, but the rest of the car threw me.

Well done that man.

Chevvy are going up market then if getting confused with Mazda, Honda, Infiniti, etc.

But they all have that slightly cheaper look about them - the rear clusters made me have a look at the 'budget' brands.

(Compared to the German brands that is :D)

Last edited:
Well done guys! When does it get launched?

damn

i have only just read this and immediatly thought american rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom