What the hell to get the other half for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanMuller

Car
C32 AMG
Any ideas on what to get our other halves for Christmas?

I am the cliché buy chocolates and flowers, but there are only so many years I can get away with that one.

We have just bought a house so it may be wise to get something useful for the new pad. Maybe to deck the garage out into a man cave to look after the AMG and persuade the misses I'll keep all the tools tidy :D

More of a birthday present I know but I recently got/made Mrs Ant a CD with records that were number one on her birthdate (from the day she was born to the present day.) I designed an album cover also.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
More of a birthday present I know but I recently got/made Mrs Ant a CD with records that were number one on her birthdate (from the day she was born to the present day.) I designed an album cover also.

Ant.

Oy! You are setting an impossible standard for the rest of us........

Both the missus and the daughter have Pandora bracelets. Makesy life a LOT easier.

I've bought Mrs Ringway a Samsung tablet.

I'm thinking of ways to get her to swallow it.

A subscription to House & Garden Magazine or some such publication...?

It's the present that keeps on coming throughout the year....

I bought my wife a helicopter flying lesson one year. She loved it.

I think I might try that for Mrs Ringway and tell her that if it gets too cold to turn the fan off.

My wife bought me a helicopter lesson a few years back. Of course, I rock up knowing that, being the master of anything with an internal combustion engine, it's going to be easy..

An hour later, I had managed to hover the thing ~10 ft off the ground and the instructor told me "if you can do that, you can fly a helicopter". But, bloody hell they are difficult to control - every time you adjust one thing it upsets another. I realised it was going to take much more than an hour to get the hang of it.. 10 minutes after getting out of the cockpit I was a wreck - I had to get my mate to drive the car home!

If you get the chance, do it..

Cheers,

Gaz

Well, I've asked for either an off-side rear light cluster or a pair of struts for the boot...

Although not exactly a cheap date, at least I ask for things that a man feels comfortable about buying...

Well, I've asked for either an off-side rear light cluster or a pair of struts for the boot...

Although not exactly a cheap date, at least I ask for things that a man feels comfortable about buying...
Maybe I could buy my wife a trolley jack!? :bannana:

It's possible...I asked for a float battery charger for my birthday (in May) and got it (in July when my husband ordered an inflatable kayak for himself). The charger was immediately put on to the vehicle, the kayak has yet to be taken out of the box...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom