What tyres come on the c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jones63

Car
C63 coupe
Hi

i ordered the c63 and will be arriving on the 1st of March. i was only wondering what tyres it will come with. the dealer said it will probably be michelin but i have also heard perhaps may be pirelli. was wondering what you guys C63 game with

It could be any one of several tyre manufacturers. A car delivered on the same day elsewhere could have tyres from a different manufacturer on them.

Mines got michelins on it.

Michelin PSS seem to be the most common from what I have seen although I recall the 204 had conti, yoko advans and perhaps a few others.

Mine has Michelin PSS fitted, but dreaded Dunlop SportMaxx as they were rubbish on my Audi S5.

I've usually run Conti 5Ps on my other Mercs, the MPSS are good in the dry and when warm but a bit of a nightmare on cold damp mornings.

RR

Mine was built 13 December 2016, and came with Contis. 19/20 combo.
Dunc as well as a few of us with December builds On 19/20 have Contis.

ok thanks guy. what are the best tyres in your opinion to be running

Unless you're driving at 10 tenths all the time I defy anyone to be able to tell what tyres are on the car, I'm on my 4th C63 and they've all been on a variety of different makes, maybe right on the limit and on a track there will be a difference but for road use I'm happy with what the comes with the car.

ok thanks guy. what are the best tyres in your opinion to be running

I like very much continental.

Mine arrived in late December ‘17 with Michelin Supersports. 17500 miles later and I’m still on the original set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom