What you Listening to???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Am listening to Wishbone Ash "Argus" and the "King will come"

Memories of the '70's :D

Wishbone Ash...........ah the memories.......
Personally I preferred Keef Hartley, Renaissance, Edgar Broughton and Fleetwood Mac (pre Christine Perfect).
However.....that was then......and this is now.....
Anything by George Clinton, Parliament, Funkadelic, or even early Cameo.
I really like the Blackbyrds and anything with Donald Byrd in it, but my current favourite is Joe Zawinul. Had a program on BBC4 tonight showcasing his music. Brilliant. Also, if the mood takes me, Ramsey Lewis and Garnet Mimms.

Just listening to the Kinks ..... Living on a thin line ..... quality !! :rock:

Fern n Reggie :D :D Then it'll be Vernon Kay :D

Steeleyespan today...

Pink Floyd on DVD, the best of ELO, Rory Gallagher and anything on the wireless (Home Service of course)

Good Lord, music in the morning:crazy:. :eek: Dreadful. When Brian Matthew was presenting Saturday Club, on the BBC Light Program that was fine:)

Nothing much since in the mornings:cool:

Having (finally) got my AV/Audio stuff integrated and working properly last evening, been giving it what for this morning by playing some DVD's. e.g

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsNpCWlyQs

and now Mrs S. (who was having a go at me about the volume earlier but is now happily making the windows rattle) is reliving memories with this the likes of this. OK he grips my proverbial but cannot deny he is good live performer.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gDG_vSvko

and right now she is singing along to this :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Womenfolk all gone shopping, so am listening to Paul van Dyk "Out there and Back" VERY LOUD :D :rock: :bannana:

Pictures are rattling and the dog has taken himself to the garden! :rolleyes:

Am listening to Trance FM via the web at the moment.

Big fan of ELO and Floyd, also 70s & 80s rock/metal .. Thin Lizzy, Rainbow, UFO, MSG, etc.

Got Planet Rock on DAB at the mo ....

Quality ...

Disarm, The Smashing Pumpkins . . . . Media player on shuffle

Quality track ;)

currently Fall Out Boy, Stone Roses & Ian Brown.

Sound track to "LIfe on Mars" but looking at the other posts I might get some pink Floyd or ELO going soon.

Don't forhet to listen to Radio 2 all day on Sunday, 40th Birthday, mmmmm nice!:D

I am listening to the two fans

from my computers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom