Whats everyone listening to at the moment ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
A good few months have elapsed since we last had one of these threads ...

So ...

What's everyone listening to ? Doesn't have to be this very second , but just generally in the car or at work or whatever ....

My wife is out so i am checking out Metallicas new album ' Death Magnetic ' ( nice and loud ) :cool: :rock:

Gotta say it's pretty good !

Been listening to my old ACDC albums, Also good and load:rock:

I generally have a bit of a non existant music preference. As a rule I dont buy music (or download for that matter) and will often just listen to what's on, unless I have a strong objection.

Standing out from the crowd however are two artists/bands I can say I like:

The Streets
Scouting for Girls

Can listen to both and both have albums with more than two tracks I like.

Blind Faith

I just finished ripping my entire cd collection onto disk - around 14gb at maximum mp3 compression - so 4 mp3 dvd's for the car coming up!
May I betray my age...

ELO... A New World Record

Les

I have a thing about Joe Cockers live version of "With a little help from my friends"

although the changer also has in it, Andrea Bocelli "Sogno", Filippas Giordano "il rosso amore", Opera Babes "Beyond imagination" and Marcelo Alvarez and Salvatore Licitra "Duetto"

Oh, and the Moody Blues "strange times". Guess thats appropriate.

100 90's Hits (or similar) and 100 Dance Classic Hits (or similar) were last albums we bought.

I've been listening to Parallel Tracks Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

Seriously!

The pipes & guitar Mark Knopfler 'Going Home' is staggeringly weird and wonderfully brilliant

Now they have whitenoise "an electric storm" on itunes i downloaded that to replace my old vinyl
Grey Daze & Linkin Park among many others

Currently listening to an MP3 CD of all the Roxy Music albums in anticipation of the new album, out soon, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom