What's in your pocket?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Your jacket pocket that is...

I've got a cheapo corporate pen that gets given out as marketing material and a Fisher Space Pen...
FPblackbullet.jpg

I'm looking to replace the space pen with something more... suitable... something a bit more "formal" so I'm curious to see what you're carrying :)

M.

Last edited:
Montblanc pen in it's leather sleeve :)

Montblanc Meisterstuck platinum (not in leather case), Blackberry and some business cards.

Montblanc Meisterstuck (not in leather case), BlackBerry, Wallet and a few business cards.

I dont use a pen anymore everything electronic now.

I do have a Cross Centry Classic somewhere though. Oh and I just received the thinnest wallet in the world today which I am rather pleased with. :thumb:

Last edited:
Nothing

Montblanc meisterstuck grand pen and pencil, traditional black and gold, no case. Blackberry, personal mobile, wallet and some business cards.

Mine is the Meisterstuck Le Grand black/platinum ballpoint :)

I have a carbon-fibre Mercedes branded pen. It was sent to me by DCUK after I sent a letter saying how pleased I was by the service offered by a particular service advisor.

If I recall correctly they were about £45 to buy, and so a nice surprise.

Lots of people comment, and it feels really nice to use. Best of all is that it accepts parker refills and so they're easy to replace.

A very expensive biro from Asda (0.99p for 5):D. Unfortunatly the value has plumeted as I lost the top.

A Waterman Rollerball that I was given as a leaving present from my last Job, a Samsung Omnia and my wallet.

Carbon fibre Meisterstuck (I'm noticing a trend here), SE 880i (work phone), Xperia (personal phone), ID pass, couple of pairs of earplugs, necktube.

Bic - Biro in midnight blue, cap optional

Traded in my free Argos mini Biro as the build quality was questionable.

I've a bit of an upset tum so instead of a pen a pack of Gavascon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom