Wheel centres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonthe

Car
Merc c class 180
Hi

Wheel centres have started to go milky looking , I have a 2003 w203 1:8 with 17" wheels , are all wheel centres standard fit/size ? Or is it a case or taking a wheel off to look at part number ? I know they have finished , but mine are similar to these but are blue ? eBay - 281413609747

Cheers

Jon

Hi

I don't want fake ones , it's the genuine ones I would like , my question is , is this the size I need ?

Cheers

Jon

The link are for C-class (203 at top of listing) ones but I am pretty sure all the wheel centres are the same size across the range.

You will do for me sir :) cheers for your time .

Jon

Quick question .... Is there a way/trick to remove the caps without taking the wheels off

Jon :)

Jonthe said:
Quick question .... Is there a way/trick to remove the caps without taking the wheels off Jon :)

Something fine sharp and pointy deployed with care to give you the first mm gap. Then a flat bladed thingy

Quick question .... Is there a way/trick to remove the caps without taking the wheels off

Jon :)

Try using a rubber sucker. If that does not work I assume that you will be throwing the old ones away, just drill a hole in the centre cap and pull out with a screwdriver or similar

If you are disposing of them get a flat screwdriver under the centre of the chrome star, once that is off you'll see lots of holes to pull the main plastic cap by.

Hi

All cracking advice :) cheers

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom