Wheel values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cb1965

Banned
Car
N/A
I have a set of genuine 18" AMG 'Turbine' 22 spoke alloys off my R230 SL. They are in excellent condition and have Continental tyres with plenty of life left on them.

Is there a market for these (and if so what are they worth) or should I just keep them and put them back on the car if I sell it as the AMG IVs I have will definitely sell seondhand?

It may sound like a stupid question, but I am still pretty new to Mercedes so don't know what is worth what if you see what I mean.

Also have a brand new set of MMR/Roderick RW2 19" wheels that have been powedrcoated black with silver bolts..... not sure if there is a market for these in the UK... anyone know?

Thx in advance.

Depends on condition mate I sold an ok set for £450 without tyres so with tyres I would guess about 600 bucks mate

Depends on condition mate I sold an ok set for £450 without tyres so with tyres I would guess about 600 bucks mate

Cheers for the reply, that's sort of what I was thinking. They are in very good condition with no kerbing or marks, but obviously they are not new. Tyres are about 40% worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom