Wheeler Dealers W123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
grober said:
Mike and Ed fettle a W123. Wheeler Dealers - Mercedes Benz W123 230E part 1 on Vimeo Sadly only the first part and fantasy prices since it's from 2003. The second part is on Youtube if you look for it but with a foreign language voice over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NIz30hHIs

I saw this on TV a few weeks ago. They are showing lots of wheeler dealer reruns on a channel called Quest. I think it's available on Freeview. I've set my box to record all episodes of the show.

Generally they are doing pretty interesting stuff, even if it's on cars I don't particularly care for it often makes for good viewing.

Prices for lots of these cars like this W123 have since skyrocketed though as you say!

clk208 said:
I saw this on TV a few weeks ago. They are showing lots of wheeler dealer reruns on a channel called Quest. I think it's available on Freeview. I've set my box to record all episodes of the show. Generally they are doing pretty interesting stuff, even if it's on cars I don't particularly care for it often makes for good viewing. Prices for lots of these cars like this W123 have since skyrocketed though as you say!

It's when you watch a series one episode and they look very young and only spend a grand!!

I think the series must have been repeated so many times that if they are on any (ummm. Name escapes me for being laud when program's air!?,?,!!) income from them they would be rich. But I'm guessing thus no longer happens.

I work with the guy who "bought" the car at the end of episode 2 of this wheeler dealers.........except he didn't actually buy it......he works for our media and creative arts department....so one for the cameras!!

I work with the guy who "bought" the car at the end of episode 2 of this wheeler dealers.........except he didn't actually buy it......he works for our media and creative arts department....so one for the cameras!!

i now feel exactly the same as i did when i found out Father Christmas didn`t exsist :(

Dee James said:
i now feel exactly the same as i did when i found out Father Christmas didn`t exsist :(

Same here! Especially as I asked him whether he still had it after watching a repeat! He looked at me as if I was mad and just said I never bought it in the first place!

Lol omg so it's all for cameras when he has people Come and purchase the complete cars,

I don't know whether it's for the cameras every time, but certainly was for the 230E!

They're currently being repeated on Quest, Freeview channels 37 and 38.

It was the Audi Quattro today :D

It's the same with "Repo Man" they're acting. Last week he dragged an ice cream man out of his van. On the credits it states, scenes are reconstructed. Sean, you might be a big git, but you're an actor.
I COULD HAVE YER :eek:

Repo man fooled me originally - but there are giveaways - you never see the film crew threatened or attacked as one would expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom